Peace And Love To Everyone

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sinical_sycology
Loyal

Peace And Love To Everyone

Post by sinical_sycology »

How ya guys doin!!!!! Man this place has been fun, I've had a lot of good discussions here some of which have been very thought provoking and I thank you all for that. Sometimes my brain just sits there and farts all day but some of the topics and issues that come up here get it off it's ass and makes it do some work. It was great experience you guys and hopefully (though very unlikely haha) I helped someone out if not well sorry I couldn't be of much help. Anywaaaaaaaaays yeah you guys were great, very accommodating and you are all very intelligent people that have something very positive to contribute to this world we live in.

To the administrators, you guys were real cool, I know there's a lot of shit that I've said that were grounds for warning and punishment and to tell you the truth if you guys did I wouldn't have to voluntarily leave lol I'd probably out by now. But yeah you guys keep doing what you're doing, you provide a safe haven for young people to turn to when they feel alone and you've created a community in which no one is judged but everyone is helped and you guys serve as a primary example of the positive outcomes when people work together as a collective group and act as a cohesive unit. Much love and respect to you guys, especially you Lena your tea place kicks ass lol

Anyways like I said it was fun here, very short, but it was sweet to be a part of this forum and to be able to just lay down my thoughts and see what people think. Stay true to yourself you guys, you're great people with kind hearts and don't let anybody else tell you otherwise. Well I'm sure you guys have had enough of putting up with my bullshit.

Peace, Love, and much Respect to everyone here, I had a good time and I hope you guys continue to have a good time

From your neighborhood friendly jackass

Vesna
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Leapfrog
Veteran

Re: Peace And Love To Everyone

Post by Leapfrog »

Take care.!
VittorioCole
Loyal

Re: Peace And Love To Everyone

Post by VittorioCole »

You better talk to me on MSN/AIM or some shit man.

I enjoyed your company on here. :D

Later, asshole :P
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]