Lesbian Koala Bears?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Skye
Veteran

Lesbian Koala Bears?

Post by Skye »

I know I don't visit often, but I couldn't resist posting this.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/aus ... 303027.ece

Don't the scientists of the world have anything better to do--like cure cancer? It appears that they have lesbian koala bears in captivity. And the females in captivity vastly prefer homosexual sexual relations to heterosexual relations when in captivity-repeatedly refusing males and then having lesbian orgies with other females. The world's going to end because of these kinds of useless studies. While mildly humorous they do absolutely nothing to help the world--contributing near nothing to human knowledge. We're too busy giggling at lesbian koala bears to cure cancer or try to contain another black death, or Spanish flu level pandemic. What a waste of scientific, intellectual and monetary "prowess."
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Re: Lesbian Koala Bears?

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Well it is science and they're just observing them. It's not like every single scientist's purpose is to cure cancer. Maybe this homosexuality in koalas will lead to other important discoveries, or maybe it won't. IT's just interesting, that's all.
Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: Lesbian Koala Bears?

Post by Wheretogo »

*jumps and huggles skye*

hey...

and yes useless studies, but someone somewhere jsut needed a vacation adn to waste time, so this is how they did it. they didnt want to take a real vacation cuz then they wouldnt get paid...
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin