Cats Are Weird

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Tyoka
Veteran

Cats Are Weird

Post by Tyoka »

My cat has an obsession with tiolets, if you flush one he runs in and watches it....yeah...ok......=]
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Re: Cats Are Weird

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Haha, yeah cats ARE weird. My cats like toilets too :)

Boots, the fat annoying one lol, sits outside the bathroom whenever someones in there and makes the biggest racket until whoever is in there comes out...she's so strange..

They do so many stupid things, Boots should definitely have been born a dog. She's about 5 but she still acts like a kitten...chasing her tail, eating insects...basically being completely un-co...

Giving them catnip is hilarious though, hahahaha. They go nuts...and then all mellow lol
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

my cat always sneaks in the bathroom to drink the water in the bathtub left from the recent shower, i dont understand it, she has perferctly clean water in her dish, that always makes me laugh
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Hahaha, same with my cat...funny, they'd rather drink from the toilet or the pool than from their nice clean water dish...strange animals. Same with my dog...he always drinks from the toilet <_< which means he gets toilet water all over his face and he trails it all over the place, ewwww. he's so gross, I really dislike that dog...

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

once i was playing last kiss on guitar and my cat camne ringt up to the guitar and started purring, and other songs she hates when i play, most nirvana songs she likes, and ones like metallica she dosnt like

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Hahaha...when Boots had kittens a few years back they were so funny :D My brother would leave his electric guitar on the floor, and the kittens would go running up to it and start hitting the strings with their paws. It was so cute, because it'd make a huge sound and they'd go running because they're so surprised they could make such loud noises. But then curiosity gets the better of them and they come back and do it all over again. :rolleyes:

They were sooooo cute, but Boots didn't know how to carry them...and drag them along by the tail or something, poor things. Awwwwwww I miss them, why'd they have to grow up :(

pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

my cat is turning 21 soon (human years), and she perfectly healthy

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

my cat is funny, she thinks shes a dog. she drinks out of the toilet. she was high the other day off medicine b/c she went to the vet. it was so funny, she couldnt walk in a straight line. lol
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Pazuzu
Loyal

Post by Pazuzu »

my cat is funny, she thinks shes a dog. she drinks out of the toilet. she was high the other day off medicine b/c she went to the vet. it was so funny, she couldnt walk in a straight line. lol

Hahaha, how cute!
JAC
Loyal

Post by JAC »

my cat doesn't liek the drums. Hhahahha

He weird. He could be purring one minute, and the next he'll bite your nose while you're sleeping.

April is notorious for toast stealing inthe morning.

That sneaky little *@#$$!
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

:blink: ok then.

My cat likes to watch TV. one time i was watching a clip from an FF game on my computer and Cat (that's what i call my cat, my mom calls him pepi but i think it's a dumb name) was sitting on my lap, then something in the movie fell down bellow the screen and Cat jumped up on the keyboard and started looking for it lol. It's also fun to watch him try to catch the mouse on the screen
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by Inu Yasha@Apr 16 2003, 10:21 AM

:blink: ok then.

My cat likes to watch TV. one time i was watching a clip from an FF game on my computer and Cat (that's what i call my cat, my mom calls him pepi but i think it's a dumb name) was sitting on my lap, then something in the movie fell down bellow the screen and Cat jumped up on the keyboard and started looking for it lol. It's also fun to watch him try to catch the mouse on the screen

That's sooooorta like my cat. When she was a kitten she'd sit in front of the tv screen when it was showing a tennis match, and she'd follow the ball and try to catch it (?), like stick her paw up on the screen. It was kinda funny watching her... :lol:
I wish I were a spy.
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

cats are insanely gross...*gag* i dont like them in the least :ph34r:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

i like kittties... mines kinda funny too... sometimes when im sleeping he pounces on my bed and nudges me... scares the crap out of me... lol...

he also likes to walk across the piano... back and forth, back and forth, he's like a little mozart kitty... :P
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

I have had my cat all my life. shes kinda old I guess but she still likes to play. she will chase yyou around the house and stuff. its cute. I think every cat has its weird points though.
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

I remember when my cat was a kitten, and i use to take a sheet of paper and let him chase it. And then I'd put the paper on the side of a chair and he'd run and jump at it, then i'd move the paper out of the way and he'd hit the chair. It was funny then but now i feel sorry for doing it :unsure:
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

shay14
Needs Another Hobby

Post by shay14 »

Mah cat is a DOG UNDERCOVER! SHE FETCHES! She's mah crazze bitch... ha. Yeah she likes toilets too... well actually she like the bathroom in general... if someone goes into the bathroom she'll run in... -dart...- or she'll paw at the door and meow! I swear she's some UNDERCOVER SPY! She OPENS CLOSED DOORS! Mah cat's a total nut! I love her! -rawr-!
Late night comes are you home?

No you're not.

You're out with urge to satisfy yourself it's your vicious plot.

Looking back I realize that it's my fault.

I'm not around so your love comes to a halt.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.

I feel disgust in myself.

I love how you can call me and pretend you're innocent,

While I'm out here trying to better myself.

You're a pig when it comes to my emotions.

You drown me in your wake because you have no devotion.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.