Some people with AIDS are being buried ALIVE

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Some people with AIDS are being buried ALIVE

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Everyone,

No smileys from me this time.

In New Guinea - some people with AIDS are being buried ALIVE.

Now on one hand - I can understand why someone might want to end the life of someone infected with AIDS [Out of ignorance, fear and so on] but why bury them ALIVE?! Where's the logic in that?! I'm sure they're killing their DINNER more humanely.

And some say there is no such thing as 'evil'.

But what can the world community do about it? [If anything at all] Or is it just a case of being awful - but 'over there' - so it's not THAT horrible? Would it be more tragic if it was happening in Los Angeles? [Or Toronto or London, etc.?]

Click on THIS to read the story.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
BrokenSoulDreaming
Loyal

Re: Some people with AIDS are being buried ALIVE

Post by BrokenSoulDreaming »

Thats horrible! I can't believe someone would do that!!

i don't understand how it could be due to ignorance, maybe this because I've been around poople, read books ect and the books may mention different theories, but they do say how you can contract aids.

I would like to think it would be equally tragic anywhere else than New Guinea, but I think that people would find it worse in some where like Los Angeles ect.

the article you showed says absolutly nothing about what they're putting in place to make sure this never happens!!! why is this???
Isn't something missing?

You won't cry for my absecnce i know you forgot me long ago am i that unimportant am i so insignificant.?isnt something missing isnt someone missing me?

I'm all alone.

Please please forgive me.