Do you remember 'Knight Rider'?!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Do you remember 'Knight Rider'?!

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Everyone!! :)

I hope you're OK.

Most of you - I'm sure - weren't even BORN when 'Knight Rider' was a big hit on TV - but just in case you were [Or remember seeing it on re-runs] the following might interest you.

BURBANK - December 12, 2007 - "Knight Rider" [originally starring David Hasselhoff and a customized Pontiac Firebird] comes roaring back to life on NBC with an updated sequel that will air as a two-hour movie event on Sunday, February 17, 2007. (9-11 p.m. ET) NBC unveiled the new customized KITT Ford Mustang to be featured in the series in a press event held at NBC's Burbank Studios. [I reworded all of the above to make it easier to understand!!]

Click on http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/12/20 ... -kitt.html to read the rest of the story.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)

"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
four
Veteran

Re: Do you remember 'Knight Rider'?!

Post by four »

They really have run out of ideas. Yes, it was a good show, but you do not need to update it like this.
NAAM
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Do you remember 'Knight Rider'?!

Post by OverDrive »

[quote name='four;493518']They really have run out of ideas. Yes, it was a good show, but you do not need to update it like this.[/quote]

Exactly.

I have every episode and movie thereafter. It was wonderful watching the entire collection in order.... it was a fabulous show (lots of tiny mistakes, like windows being down, then up, etc) but to redo it again and again... they're beating a dead horse.

and you must mean 2008, not 2007.

I read the synopsis and it really sounds something similar to the TV show Viper (shape shifting and nano-technology). Remember Viper had the ability to project another car onto it's body for camouflage?
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.