Hello, all!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Hello, all!

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hmmm, okay so just stopping in and saying a hello to all [those who remember me, yaaa ~ those who don't well i am Jeff from PA, i just celebrated my 20th birthday! I came to this site in mental and emotional stress and depression struggaling with being gay and who i was [back when it was still TH, hmm, such long ago, lol]

Well yeah my life has been amazing since i departed over a year ago...I am currently a sophomore duel majoring in Finance and Economics with a minor in Accounting. I do have high acedmic goals and passion. I'm a nerd, to sum it up,lol.

As you can tell from the top posters, i am *drops head* third [*shakes fist at Skye ~ skye, hunny, how could you take my prestigious 2nd place?? lol].... there was some around here who loathed me and called me a "post whore" but never the less, the majority loved me [or so i like to think]

My life is pretty good. I am single [sad, but enjoyable]. I have come to accept myself for who i am and know i don't need to settle for anything. I secretly have a crush on my best frined [who is gay] but he just wants to be friends nad i am very much okay with that. If i am not what makes him happy, then i don't want him dating me ~ because i know being friends makes both of us very happy and that is what matters.

My dad is still struggaling through cancer [16 years strong!] and, umm, hmmm...so much to say but so unknowing of what to say, lol...

PLEASE ask any questions you would like and i will answer them w/ all honesty. It will be like a mini-interview, lol... :)

Well that is all for now, i will probably have a brain blast in a few minutes and run back and do some more typing but alas for now, that is it....

~Jeff~

OHH and the *best* news of all....in April of this year, i will be offically inaugerated as the Community Government Association Treasurer!!! That is right, i ran, won, and will offically be the treasurer for the whole student body! So much work, so much stress, so much fun!!

*mwah* missed ya all!
four
Veteran

Re: Hello, all!

Post by four »

Hi there, and welcome back. And of course you were a post whore... but I guess we still loved you.
NAAM
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha yeah i had some postwhorish traits, but . . . lol, it was all worthwhile posting :)
anonymous08
Loyal

Post by anonymous08 »

happy twentieth bday!
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

its an odd year but i feel a lot better, as weird as that sounds