Lena is going to be mad....

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Kit
Veteran

Lena is going to be mad....

Post by Kit »

I accidently blew up a jar of tea.... and then my ferrets took off with the tea bags... lol oops....
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: Lena is going to be mad....

Post by Wheretogo »

eh its only tea ;)
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

lol tsk tsk
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Yes, my English version might be a bit upset :P
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Did I just hear 'ONLY TEA'?!?! Its not just only tea! Tea is precious!

How do you blow up a jar of tea....? *Picturing horrific scene* Did the lid 'explode' off when you opened it?! :D

:rolleyes: Yes, you're naughty, Kit!

Hehe, bet the ferretts loved the tea bags though - all my rodents loved to steal tea bags if I let them! Had to steal the bags back off 'em though because I don't think tea is very good for the little darlings!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Yeah, actually, thats a good question, how did you blow up a jar of tea?
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Wasn't watching how long I put it in the Microwave... 3.30min turned out to be 33.30min.... small glass jar couldn't handle the steam pressure or the heat I guess... Oops...

Yea well... Now Charlie(my 6lbs, 2 year old ferret) is obsessed with them. I tried to take it away last night and he hissed at me and ran speed gonzales style....lol
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

aw, bratty creature :P

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

That sounds like a tea explosion done properly! :D :rolleyes:

I had never heard of brewing tea in the microwave until today - do you notice a difference in taste?
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

The funny thing is (since I live at home with my dad again...) I didn't yell "Oh shit my dad's going to kill me" I yelled "Oh shit Lena is going to kill me." My dad gave me a weird ass look and asked "is there something you want to explain to me?" lol.

And I wasn't brewing it... I was warming it up. Usually I make sun tea. Sometimes I brew it on the stove. Sometimes I put it in a glass and pour boiling water on it. This time Matthew accidently froze it in the fridge(the temp is off...badly) and I wanted it hot... So I put it in the microwave. Bad...bad idea....

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Haha, thats amusing!

Is sun tea iced tea? (I'm ignorant about iced tea and similar alternatives, I must admit!)
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Sun tea is where you put a few tea bags inside a jar of water and go stick it out in the sun in the morning and it'll be done about 3 hours later(least wise here in my city where our heat gets up to 128 degrees in the summer time).

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

yea its just tea... meh JUST tea ;)

kit why are you staying with your dad? wheres matt?

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

To put everything into a nutshell: Yes, me and matt are still together. The Marine Corps wouldn't allow Matthew to re enlist cause he's 3lbs over wieght and we had no place to go. So TA DA! Here I am more miserable than ever.

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

so make him drop 5 pounds and THEN re enlist

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

They'd rather take newbies that re enlist. It cost the government more money to re enlist people than to train new ones. Plus, the Marine corps was fing him over too much so we're getting him a better job. Something he's some what going to be happy with. The scary thing is is not once since him and I've been together did I not hear him call a Cadence(excluding when he was in Iraq/TQ). Now, I don't hear him call them at all. He says he's aways going to be happy and proud that he was a marine. but he's just not happy with what they did to him. (I'll post about it in a minute).

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

id also like to point out that a persons weight changes throughout the day, and but exluding him on 3 pounds isnt right cuz he could be three pounds the other way three hours earlier.... i hope you guys are okay thouhg... it gots a secret you should text me an ill tell you

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Then IM me your phone number. And we know that. I weighed him again later that night and he was almost 6lbs underweight. They weighed him after he got done eating and excersising.

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

oh well hell ya... of course he will be heavier... what happened... did you lose it ;)

PS i hurt ALL over but it feels so damn good....

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.