Old People Drivers

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Silver Diablo
Loyal

Old People Drivers

Post by Silver Diablo »

I took my brother and sister to school today... Got stuck behind this little old man... he slowed WAY down when you couldn't pass him.... (in a 55 mph zone, he was going just over 40 mph) and when I could pass him, he sped up!

And then, I was driving down the freeway the other day, and I started racing this Mustang. (A seriously nice car) I was winning for the most part--the people I bought my car from had installed a Mustang engine in it (I drive an 88 Lincoln Luxury Sports Coupe)--until a certain point when she TOTALLY passed me by! I looked in the window, and it was this TINY little old woman who could barely see over the wheel, had blue hair, and lacy gloves on!
Kayla
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Re: Old People Drivers

Post by NunchakuSteve »

God damn!

We were debating old people's rites to drive in french class...was againt them driving lol :P
chad
Loyal

Post by chad »

HAHAHAHA!!! you got passed by an old lady. :)

that happens to me all the time.. probably Washington drivers. lmao

idaho drivers are bad though too..

then when someone is doing like 70 in the 55 and a cop drives by, they don't get pulled over. but of course they will get you if you don't have a front license plate. <_<
Silver Diablo
Loyal

Post by Silver Diablo »

oh! you should see Post Falls drivers! Just by driving down half a mile of road, you almost get in four wrecks! They cut you off when there's hardly any room between you and the car in front of you... they don't slow down at red lights until the very last second, making you fear they'll rear-end you... paranoia major!!

I totally vote that old peoples' rights to drive should be revoked! They should take a test every year to see if they're capable of driving!
Kayla
chad
Loyal

Post by chad »

I agree!! although they will still drive without their license anyways (i know one, very scary driver). Post Falls is nothing compared to Division St. That is terrible around lunch time. Gotta have super good brakes. lol ;)
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

i think its funny, but then again i don't drive!
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
Silver Diablo
Loyal

Post by Silver Diablo »

old people scare me. I fear driving down the road!
Kayla
chad
Loyal

Post by chad »

LAKELAND DRIVER'S ARE WORSE!!!! :thumbsdown: !!!!!! lmao how they look when driving --> :upside: :scared:

this is what the face of passengers riding in cars driven by old people are --> :scared: