Wanna Come Over?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

RainDrops
Loyal

Wanna Come Over?

Post by RainDrops »

I am SO bored...I think I asked about six of my friends if they wanted to come over and everyone had an excuse that they couldn't.....*sigh*

I am going to watch Pet Semetery and Red Dragon.....but anyway...thought I'd share with everyone what's going on with me right now...lol

haha want to come over? :rolleyes:
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
RainDrops
Loyal

Re: Wanna Come Over?

Post by RainDrops »

it thought that Red Dragon was BEFORE silence of the lambs

it thought it went red dragon, SOTL, Hannibal....even though they didn't come out in that order
Signed,

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

i alywas thought it was SOTL,then hannibal then red dragon..but i know nothing..sure i wanna come over...im bored too and none of my friends can do anythign..and all the people i like are all not home :(
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

hehe sry I'm slow.... :P
Signed,

or -TEAR-

Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

wh dont worry im slow too...we can be slow buddies lol
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it