Reel Big Fish!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Gambit006
Loyal

Reel Big Fish!

Post by Gambit006 »

omg, i love this song!!!.........."good thing" by reel big fish!!!! anybody else like it? if you've never heard it you should definitely dl it, its awesome ;)
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
nj100688
Veteran

Re: Reel Big Fish!

Post by nj100688 »

i tried to d/l it but i couldn't find "good thing" does it have another name?
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

nope....its from the "cheer up" cd. hmmm thats weird, i wouldnt think it would be hard to dl. that sux
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

hahahaha same here! well its not the only song i listen to, but i like it alot and i dont drink either lol. "everything sux" is also a good song, its got more of their 'ska-punk' sound in it.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

lol....maybe.... :P

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

yea their new cd is a LOT different from their last one....they're now on the same label as brittney spears and nsync *sighs*

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

haha exactly

xoxo Catherine

My Diary