Everwood...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Gambit006
Loyal

Everwood...

Post by Gambit006 »

the everwood i saw tonite was one of the best episodes of any tv show ive seen in a long time. it dealt with a young girl and her getting an abortion. it made my cry, just seeing what she was going through. men have the luxury of walking away, but women dont. it hurt me to knwo that stuff like that happens every day to young women. studying to be a womans health doctor myself, it also hurt to know that these were some decisions i will eventually have to make. its hard to describe everything that im feeling now....its just sad.
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Gambit006
Loyal

Re: Everwood...

Post by Gambit006 »

ok....maybe i was the only one who felt this way??
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

I'm feeling anger b/c I missed Everwood. :sniffle:. I'm so slow, I should write Everwood on my calendar every monday hehe. but yeah, you get a :hug: <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

yay thanks for the hug! i need it :(

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Feel_Me_Out
Loyal

Post by Feel_Me_Out »

i saw it! i was getting all teary eyed myself. i was like, 'wow, being a woman is so much harder'. i could never imagine myself in that position...thats why for the time being im abstinent. *everwood is a great show*
<span style=\'color:orange\'I hate the way things are going/like im stuck in some twisted paradox/i hate to see without knowing/its not showing, did i miss a sign?/I'll live forever in a dream/safer than consciously burning myself out/this place is never as it seems/im not sure what it means, to have a perfect life ---(part of a song of mine)
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

*sniffle" i love you all! especially you squee. lol people finally understand me! it is so hard talking to all my guy friends about this...cause they jsut dont understand. i think everything the grandma said was true...it was really sad tho.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

i watched it but i almost feel apart and i slasjed my wrist because it brought bacj the time i had my abortion, it was a good eposode tho.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

sorry to hear that sissy. i cant even imagine how hard that must have been for you, but that episode gave me a pretty good idea atleast.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

i never saw everwood b4... :nerd:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus