Shaved Head=expelled?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

She
Veteran

Shaved Head=expelled?

Post by She »

There's this girl at my school district's middle school who shaved her head and the principal tried to expell her because it was a 'distraction'. The girl stood up to her, "No, you're not expelling me. This is natural. I'm allowed to wear my hair how I want." She tried to suspend her for a couple days too, but she stood up to her again and almost got suspended for 'talking back', so her mom stepped in. Hahaha. I hate that principal so much. I would enjoy seeing her with a shaved head. And stuff. :P
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
JennaBean
Loyal

Re: Shaved Head=expelled?

Post by JennaBean »

wow thats really messed up... why a gurl would want to shave her head, i dunno lol but hell it her life and her body. Thats awesome that she stood up to the principal! if that was me i woulda caused a HUGE scene! :) hehe thats me tho! i wonder wat my skoolw ould do if i shaved my head :blink:
*Its ok to kiss a fool

*Its ok to let a fool kiss you

*But never let a kiss fool you
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

A kid got expelled I believe for dying his hair blue a couple of years ago. There was an article about it in Seventeen or Teen People or something.

The other day my friend was demonstrating how she'd stand up to the administration, because someone told a group of girls that they could have tampons confiscated as "weapons" during the random searches we have at school. She was like "You want me to menstruate right here?! I'll do it!" :rolleyes: W/e. :P <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
JAC
Loyal

Post by JAC »

Is security really that tight down there?

At Pearson International in Toronto, I saw the army guard there, and he was doing a worse job of guarding the airport than I did!

He had his Mp5 slung aroudn his neck, on safety (well we dont' want any accidents), but I could tell he was a right hand shot and if he need to take quick one he wouldn't be able to, and he was also half asleep!

tampons as weapons?!

expelled for having blue hair?

I used tohave blue hair. Guess they don't care up here in Canada as much
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Well, you do get expelled for dying hair an unnatural color. Our principal is a NAZI. Not literally a NAZI, but you know what I mean. Ugh. Evil! Evil!

My old principal anyways. The high school principal doesn't Give A Shit. It's funny.

This middle school woman is the same principal that banned chains, spike-bracelets/collars, those wristbands like you wear for tennis only they're like a fashion statement, unnatural highlights, and unnaturally colored hair. God I hate that bitch. *ahem* I'm okay ;)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

I've dyed my hair like 20 colors. They can kiss my ass. It even says in the school hand book something about "no extreme hair styles or colors", but noone pays attention apparently. The chains/spikes thing is the same down here, they just recently started saying something about wallet chains, and long pointy spikes have been out for a while. Last year gloves were against the rules inside because it was a gang sign [we have a lot of gangs around Charlotte I guess], and bandannas and all that have been banned for a while.

Here's a nice one: In 9th grade I was playing with a paper clip [I'm easily amused] and it somehow ended up looking like Kirby holding a sword lol. I was looking at it in lunch and one of the assistant principals walked up and asked to see it. "This looks like something." "yeah, kirby" "No, is it ok if I throw this away? It looks like something they used as a weapon a few years back." So yeah, my paper clip was a "weapon".I saw her point, because you could hold it between your knuckles and punch someone and stab them with the tip, but um yeah..... Haha. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Originally posted by DreamPixie@May 7 2003, 04:26 AM

Here's a nice one: In 9th grade I was playing with a paper clip [I'm easily amused] and it somehow ended up looking like Kirby holding a sword lol. I was looking at it in lunch and one of the assistant principals walked up and asked to see it. "This looks like something." "yeah, kirby" "No, is it ok if I throw this away? It looks like something they used as a weapon a few years back." So yeah, my paper clip was a "weapon".I saw her point, because you could hold it between your knuckles and punch someone and stab them with the tip, but um yeah..... Haha. <3

[right][/right]

Hmm. Reminds me of a time when I got stabbed with a safety pin, because the girl thought it would be funny to do that to random people. I was NOT amused.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

That principle is gonna get sued one of these days and it's going to be the end of her. How dumb.

And I realize just how old this topic is....
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

HA HA, this one time a girl threw a tampon at me. i then pushed my friend (hes in a wheelchair) away and later i ran into the same girl and she treatened to kill me.... it was all over a fight i had with her friend, the fight got broken up by a teacher and we were sent to see the vice principal. Her friend got suspened and i didnt. but ill never forget when she threw the tampon. me and my friend couldnt stop laughing, it hurt me soooooo bad *sarcasm* then she threatened to kill me.... well thats a whole different story.... *sigh*
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Haha thats dumb. There is a guy at my highschool with blue hair and tons of people have weird hair colors or wear *extreme clothing.* No one really cares.

lol When I was in 8th grade me and my 2 friends decided to wear pajama bottoms to school and the principal threatened to expel us for wearing "distracting clothes" I was like "WTF? Whos gonna be distracted by pants?"(they werent even that bright for goodness sake. Mine were blue and green flannel. lol) So yeah we wore pajamas to school for a week after that and the principal called our parents. My mum like flipped and told him I could wear whatever the hell I please. lmao It was hilarious.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol