High School

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

tornbutterfly
Loyal

Re: High School

Post by tornbutterfly »

thank u guys for all ur posts. i seem to have a better idea of what high school will be like (good & bad)...! i'm definately going to keep up the grades and watch out for the older guys now lol! :D
The whole idea of fitting in is crazy to me.

Why would you want to be just like everyone else?

The same old stuff. How great not to be.
scunnyrastin
Loyal

Post by scunnyrastin »

its too late for this advice now, but u should skip everyday in middle school cuz skiiping jus one class in highschool is heck, i wish i skipped more in ms, but i love high school. i dont think the classes are much harder, xcept mayb theres more projetcs and more essays. u get so much more freedom, like u dont hafta stand in single file lines and eat at assigned tables..the thing i really hate bout my hs is that we hafta wear stupid ID tags or else we get Sat det. if we get caught, most teachers care as much as the ms teachers, xcept theyre more strict in being responsible...hs is very laidback for me, i jus kinda chill through all my classes, i slept through my whole first semester this year, that was wicked cool. haha, could never do that in middle school...well ill shut up now cuz its all bout the personal preferences...peace
We're all livn n a Delusional Hell

<< e.x.i.s.t.e.n.t.i.a.l.i.s.m
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

at my high schoool they are starting a 4 by 4... which ROCKS! it goes like this...

One Half Year (Term) | One Half Year (term)

quarter | quarter | quarter | quarter

1. Math | Math | 1. L A. | LA

2. Science | Science | 2. Geo | Geo

3. Elective | Elective | 3. Elect | Elect

4. Elective | Electice | 4. Elect | Elect

So basically, at the middle of the year, while the other schools are in the middle of all their subjects, we are done with 4 subjects FOR THE WHOLE YEAR and we're moving on to 4 different subjects. it sounds like it will be alot easier... so im looking forward to it *this is my first year in high school* and school ends in ONE DAY tomorrow is our last day! MUAHAHA!
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
heatherleigh13
Loyal

Post by heatherleigh13 »

High school is SOOOOOO much better than Junior High! Sure, the classes are harder, but you get more freedom. People are A LOT more mature, not all, but most. I can honestly say that I enjoy high school so much more than I've ever enjoyed school before. Everyone feels like they belong.
?~?Heather?~?
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

its the same, nothin new to it.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

High School is better then Middle school, but I got out of highschool and into college as quickly as possible. Thank god for running start, I get to go to college for free and earn both highschool and college credits for college classes.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
scunnyrastin
Loyal

Post by scunnyrastin »

We're all livn n a Delusional Hell

<< e.x.i.s.t.e.n.t.i.a.l.i.s.m
aesgoddess13
Loyal

Post by aesgoddess13 »

there is a good chance that you'll fit into a group in high schoo but there is also a chance that you'll have the same problem. since there is going to be so many more ppl. there will probably be more groups and more places for you to fit in. :D high school is a lot better than JH. but it's a hellofalot harder. you have to grow up really fast! and you have to be responsible. high school counts. you gotta work hard!
In the end, nothing else matters...except lust.

I am beautiful...or so I'm told!