Go Ahead And Read Lol

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Gambit006
Loyal

Go Ahead And Read Lol

Post by Gambit006 »

i think jewel said it best.....

"if i could tell the world just one thing, it would be we're all ok..."
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Minx
Loyal

Re: Go Ahead And Read Lol

Post by Minx »

"Losing yourself is easy finding yourself again is the hard part"

"Does it honestly really matter" lol i dont even knwo what this post is about :P :blink: :woot:
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Woot. :hug: Jewel = :wub:

What else should I say? Everyone is gay. [Rawr. THat better mean happy :P. <3]
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

you hold the answers deep inside your own mind. consciously, you've forgotten them. that's the way the human mind works, whenever something is too painful, or too unpleasant for us to...enterain, we reject it, erase it from our memory, but the imprint is always there.
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

Originally posted by imwearingtealsthongrightnow@May 15 2003, 03:03 AM

you hold the answers deep inside your own mind. consciously, you've forgotten them. whenever something is too painful, or too unpleasant for us to...enterain, we reject it, erase it from our memory, but the imprint is always there.

i believe that would be called "double think" for those of you taht have ever read the book "1984" hmmm interesting
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
LonelyAsYou
Loyal

Post by LonelyAsYou »

jeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwelllllll!!!! i love that girl!!!! her music is great. personally i am very attatched to the 1st CD. that was her best work right there. her lyrics were great. her new image is okay, but i like the old one better :D
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall
[/b]
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Talkin' about "Pieces of You"? I luuuuuvers that Cd mucho. It's awesome hehe. "They say he's a fa**ot, do you want to kiiill him? They saaay he's a fa**ot, do you wanna kick him in his face? Faaaaa**ot, faaaaa**ot, do you hate him? Because he's pieces of yooou." Yeah, I find that word offensive usually, so I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just <3 that song. :mwah: <3

[Edit: good to see that TH kicks that word automatically, I'll edit the other two since it didn't catch those. :hugs the censorship: Haha. <3]
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
LonelyAsYou
Loyal

Post by LonelyAsYou »

yep thats my favorite song on that album... shes an ugly girl...does it make you want to kill herrr...
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall
[/b]
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

Originally posted by Gambit006+May 15 2003, 04:05 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Gambit006 @ May 15 2003, 04:05 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-imwearingtealsthongrightnow@May 15 2003, 03:03 AM

you hold the answers deep inside your own mind. consciously, you've forgotten them. whenever something is too painful, or too unpleasant for us to...enterain, we reject it, erase it from our memory, but the imprint is always there.

i believe that would be called "double think" for those of you taht have ever read the book "1984" hmmm interesting[/b][/quote]

Er, in that case, re-read it. That's not doublethink at all. Gnh.
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~