Doc Marten's

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: Doc Marten's

Post by daffodildreams »

I didn't realise this was still going, I'm going to move it to chit-chat so you don't get into ~too~ much trouble.

;)
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

squee is that u in ur avatar?

if it is then ur gorgous :o
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Yeah she is, but what are doc marten's?
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

those are Doc Martens
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

those are the boots
PICTURES.

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

i only like the boots and i want knee high ones
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
humanoddity
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by humanoddity »

Originally posted by archers_angel@May 29 2003, 10:34 AM

well OMG like totally who like said other people didn't wear them? omg.. ugh!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....................................

lol

Doc Martins??? serious? Are most of you from America? Are they big there?

Cos over here (UK- rule Brittania!!!!!) they havent been seen anywhere for YEARS. I would be soooooo uncool if i went to the USA by the sound of it= fashion seems so different!

fashion in north america- canada and us for those of you who dont know..is very unoriginal in fact.

if they found out you were wearing doc martens they would throw their sneakers (trainers), or vans or converse or something like that at you. not that it would be very effective due to the fact that those shoes are very light.

the tradional style of a north american would be tight jeans and and sweater hoodie jacket thing either zipper or no zipper and a top from some entirely original place such as american eagle or old navy.

no. so as you can see over here in north america we do not wear doc martens. i must be some kind of freak then since i do. i guess im more british anyways. im from there you see.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people - John Lennon

It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt - Plato

Not all who wander are lost-JRR Tolkien

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday

Time tells the truth
humanoddity
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by humanoddity »

Originally posted by itsme+Jun 3 2003, 07:12 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (itsme @ Jun 3 2003, 07:12 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony@May 30 2003, 10:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-*matts*baby*gurl*
@May 30 2003, 11:28 PM

OMG i swear some of u ppl make me wonder if ur not like 30 or summin bc ur like use proper english uhm nope! ugh no one ever uses proper english & like where im from n e ways no one does & i dont plan to start now!! my goodness imma teen like im gonna worry bout shit like that hm-mm NOPE!!!

At least people can read what I post. I'd love to see you hand in an exam paper or a CV littered with that shite.

Ohhh, wait, right - you're a TEEN! How stupid of me! You don't have to worry about literacy skills! All you have to worry about is what shoes will be "in" next season, or what hair dye to use, right? I'll look forward to seeing you bagging my groceries in the future.

hahahhahahha this is hilarious[/b][/quote]

it really is.

hey *matts*baby*gurl*

are you still 'wit' him?

your giving teens a seriously bad name, which is unfortunate.

oh well.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people - John Lennon

It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt - Plato

Not all who wander are lost-JRR Tolkien

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday

Time tells the truth