Mowhawk....whats The Feeling?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

archers_angel
Veteran

Re: Mowhawk....whats The Feeling?

Post by archers_angel »

hear hear *claps wildly and throws flowers and womens underwear*

someone had to say that. thanks for getting it out my system!!!!!!!!
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony+Jun 1 2003, 06:42 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (The Brillo Pad of Agony @ Jun 1 2003, 06:42 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-archers_angel@Jun 1 2003, 11:17 PM

my guess is, he might just be trying to imply that you are an unoriginal trendy who just follows the crowd (like a clone)
but matts*baby*gurl consistently fucking pisses me off.[/b][/quote]

Dude, I agree. Don't be so predictabe, it's boring babe. You always call people freaks, that doesn't fly too well around here.

My b/f has a mohawk and it kicks aasss. Lol. He buys hair glue from wal-mart [it comes in red & blue] so sometimes it's blue and sometimes it's red and sometimes it's not even in a mohawk, so it looks like a curly blonde mullet lmao. Anyway, Elmer's glue will work, it's just like hair glue you buy to make spikes. Just take some Elmer's [more like a *lot* of Elmer's] and spike it up. Funfun for all. Mwahaha. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

Originally posted by DreamPixie@Jun 2 2003, 03:19 AM

so it looks like a curly blonde mullet lmao.

Mmm.... Mullet....

lol... anywho... yes, mowhawks are sexy... i want one.... **thinks** no... I want a mullet!!!!!!!!! :woot:

OK... maybe not... lol...
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony+Jun 1 2003, 03:42 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (The Brillo Pad of Agony @ Jun 1 2003, 03:42 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-archers_angel@Jun 1 2003, 11:17 PM

my guess is, he might just be trying to imply that you are an unoriginal trendy who just follows the crowd (like a clone)

You'd be correct. I don't advocate dressing to shock, either, but matts*baby*gurl consistently fucking pisses me off.[/b][/quote]

oh ok alright ugh like i give a shit ?!?!?! uhm no i dont so.... yeah w/e
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by DreamPixie+Jun 1 2003, 08:19 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (DreamPixie @ Jun 1 2003, 08:19 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony@Jun 1 2003, 06:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-archers_angel
@Jun 1 2003, 11:17 PM

but matts*baby*gurl consistently fucking pisses me off.
Dude, I agree. Don't be so predictabe, it's boring babe. You always call people freaks, that doesn't fly too well around here.

My b/f has a mohawk and it kicks aasss. Lol. He buys hair glue from wal-mart [it comes in red & blue] so sometimes it's blue and sometimes it's red and sometimes it's not even in a mohawk, so it looks like a curly blonde mullet lmao. Anyway, Elmer's glue will work, it's just like hair glue you buy to make spikes. Just take some Elmer's [more like a *lot* of Elmer's] and spike it up. Funfun for all. Mwahaha. <3[/b][/quote]

well hmm-mm thats bc most of them arE!!!!!!!!!

well excluding a few ppl ugh!!!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Originally posted by *matts*baby*gurl*@Jun 2 2003, 11:47 PM

well hmm-mm? thats bc most of them arE!!!!!!!!!

well excluding a few ppl ugh!!!

"Opinions are like butt holes. Everyone has one, and most of them stink"

*matts*baby*gurl*, like what dreampixie said, you have to understand that Teenhelp is very diverse... if you wanna go off about how people are freaks because of their hairstyle talk to somebody who has the same closeminded opinions... nobody here is going to agree with you... I bet you a dollar, (Id bet more but im broke)... Anyways... Think befor you post please... Nobodys gonna take ur side in a fight you pick with yourself...
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

OverTheEdge130
Dedicated

Post by OverTheEdge130 »

To answer how i sleep its easy...on my side lol no seriously i try and wash out all the hairwax and gel and hairspray i use. it looks like a mullet/rat tail when its down so i usually wear a hat. yea mullets r evil. i get some heat for that too at school but i laff it off....they follow eachother like blind sheep anyway!

and matts*baby*girl you can think im a freak its cool i mean noones forcing you to like me:) but consider this hun...do you dress and talk like all your friends? because thats not good...thats freaky to me. Aeropostale and A&F is freaky to me(wy would you buy clothes that cost more than 20 bucks?)

and from what ive gathered....everyone thinks both red and blue....hehe thanks for the advise guys(and gurlies)

oh and my hair grew an extra half inch!! 4 1/2!!!! :lol: :D :blink: :woot:
Joey~Penguindude130

~I'm a Loner, I'm a Loser, I'm a winner in my mind~

"Nothing so aggravates an earnest person as a passive resistance"- Herman Melville~"Bartleby the Scrivener~1853
discontinuedXcomfort
Loyal

Post by discontinuedXcomfort »

I'd go with red. A red mowhak.... now that would kick ass. Actually, any color mowhak kicks ass.
You've claimed all this time that you would die for me.

Why then are you so surprised when you hear your own eulogy?

He had alot to say.

He had alot of nothing to say.

Come down.

Get off your fuckin cross.

We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr.

To ascend you must die.

You must be crucified

For your sins and your lies.

Goodbye.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

Originally posted by *matts*baby*gurl*@May 30 2003, 10:12 PM

no offense but like a FREAK
go away

i would say die it black and then do red tips on the end.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

ok im sry hah but maybe ur not a freak i dunno but most of the ppl @ my school who have them really R freaks so im sry i dont really know you so well maybe ur not a feak ahha i dunno
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

I see you've been introduced to Mr. Backtracking.
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~
OverTheEdge130
Dedicated

Post by OverTheEdge130 »

:) apology accepted Matts*baby*gurl

and ive decided im gunna do base of blue(thats the bottom half) and top red...hell i couldnt decide!!!

and no i didnt pick those colors because of Patriotic reasons...hell i cant stand how this country is run but lets save that for another topic:)
Joey~Penguindude130

~I'm a Loner, I'm a Loser, I'm a winner in my mind~

"Nothing so aggravates an earnest person as a passive resistance"- Herman Melville~"Bartleby the Scrivener~1853
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony@Jun 3 2003, 03:41 PM

I see you've been introduced to Mr. Backtracking.

uhm what excuse me?!?!?
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Talk to the hand!!!
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

OverTheEdge130,

Wears my sexay peguin w/ a mowhawk avatar? **tear**

lol... sry, i loved it though :woot:

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony@Jun 3 2003, 05:50 PM

Talk to the hand!!!

HAHA HAHA HAHA OMG I havent heard that in like well since 3rd grade hah omg thats so funny
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Originally posted by *matts*baby*gurl*+Jun 3 2003, 09:32 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (*matts*baby*gurl* @ Jun 3 2003, 09:32 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-The Brillo Pad of Agony@Jun 3 2003, 05:50 PM

Talk to the hand!!!

HAHA HAHA HAHA OMG I havent heard that in like well since 3rd grade hah omg thats so funny[/b][/quote]

I believe he was mocking you, as usual. :rolleyes:
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

The responses get funnier each time - how can I not?
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

*matts*baby*gurl*

ok you DEF. go on the top of my Fuck You list...i mean you are the epitome of what i can't stand....you are exactly like my sister.... i mean what next, i bet you if mowhawks were in style you would think it was so cute...agh i hate conformists...get a personality!!
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

Originally posted by Pinkdoodie@Jun 4 2003, 03:04 PM

*matts*baby*gurl*

ok you DEF. go on the top of my Fuck You list...i mean you are the epitome of what i can't stand....you are exactly like my sister.... i mean what next, i bet you if mowhawks were in style you would think it was so cute...agh i hate conformists...get a personality!!

uh-oh look out she means buisness :P
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol