My Hair :(

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*SparklingTears*
Loyal

My Hair :(

Post by *SparklingTears* »

my hair is really thick and kind of frizzy...Does anyone know a way that I can make my hair soft and a thinner?

thanx.......
archers_angel
Veteran

Re: My Hair :(

Post by archers_angel »

go to a hairdressers. they can cut your hair so that it is thinner, and give you some stuff for the frizz! just say tell them whats wrong with your hair and say "fix it!" hairdressers always seem to love that level of trust that u place in them!!!!!!!
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Originally posted by archers_angel@Jun 4 2003, 11:29 PM

go to a hairdressers. they can cut your hair so that it is thinner, and give you some stuff for the frizz! just say tell them whats wrong with your hair and say "fix it!" hairdressers always seem to love that level of trust that u place in them!!!!!!!

^ that is a good idea! also theres stuff u can buy to get the friz outta your hair.. one is called frizz-eaze.. or sumthing like that
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
nicolie_2005
Loyal

Post by nicolie_2005 »

Well you can cut some of your hair and buy some thinning scizzors from walmart... they are only like 7 dollars. There is also a lot of frizz things... you can use hair-spray, gel, mouse... there's a lot.. Good Luck!!

-Nicole
<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'* 98% of american teens use or have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt put this in your info! *
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

For the thickness, you can have it thinned out at a salon. Also, having it layered and/or razor cut helps alot too. For the frizz, there's this stuff called John Frieda Frizz Ease Wind-Down Relaxing Cream. It's about $5 and it works pretty well. There's also this stuff called Design Line Straightening Balm Texture Tamer by Regis that works even better, but it costs about twice as much.
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
bellybuttonlint

Post by bellybuttonlint »

Originally posted by *SparklingTears*@Jun 4 2003, 04:27 PM

my hair is really thick and kind of frizzy...Does anyone know a way that I can make my hair soft and a thinner?

thanx.......

Oh my. I've had that same problem for most of my life, and I just started finally being able to control it a little under a year ago!

Okay, first of all, and I can't stress this enough, the key is to condition, condition, condition! Herbal Essences makes a great moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and so does that newer brand, Garnier Fructis (I have both).

When you wash your hair, you should dilute the shampoo. Pour a little over a quarter-sized amount of shampoo into your palm, mix with water, and then massage it into your hair.

Always condition. When you're ready to wash the conditioner out, do it with cold water, the icier the better.

When you get out, use a tiny bit of gel. Maybe a nickel-sized drop, and work it through your hair while it's still nice and wet. When your hair dries, you shouldn't be able to feel it at all.

Also, buy a deep conditioning treatment. Like everyone else, I recommend Frizz-Eaze brand. I forget exactly what it's called, but it comes in a little jar (not a bottle) and says "Step 2" on it. BEFORE you take your shower, work it through your hair, then blowdry it for 3-5 minutes. Then just take your shower as usual.

One other thing. If you blowdry your hair, that can add to the frizziness, so you might want to consider not doing that.

That's the method I use, and it works wonders for me. For years, I always wore my hair in a ponytail because it just frizzed out so much if I wore it down. Now, I've started doing all of that stuff, and I can wear my hair down all the time without a problem. Good Luck! And let me know how it works out for you. :)
She lost her focus yesterday

She lost her focus in the sun

She sits and stares at it for hours

She says she likes to go outside

She gets hung up on the wind

She gets lost inside the happy noise

Sometimes I don't understand her

Sometimes I don't want to understand her

She says no, no, no, no, no, no

She don't want no double life

She says I should know why

She seems happier at night

Her color TV and her chemical smile

I don't wanna know the reason

I don't wanna know the reason why

She says, she says, she says, she says, she says

Jesus owes her money

She says, she says, she says, she says, she says

The angels are her friends

What the hell does that mean?

She's got the chemical smile

Yeah she's got a chemical smile

Yeah she's got the chemical smile
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

dont blow dry it cuz then u usually end up w/ a fro. but get it straightened and thied and see if that helps
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

You could always get it professionally relaxed- that REALLY works..

The only thing is, is that its somewhat expensive and damaging to your hair... but it works...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"