My Pics!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Re: My Pics!

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

I think you're hot and sexy and beeeeuuuutiful. But just not quite as hot and sexy and beeeuuuutiful as I am :D But you're so damn close. hahaha
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

ZU ZU PENIS!!! AAHHHH ....how dare u insult the leader of chit chat....now go stuff ur self in a room with smelly dogs!
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

:'( I AM ZOOOO ZORRY LEADER. YOU ARE ZE MOST ZEAUTIFUL OF ZEM ALL

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

lmao. you're in trouble now....
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

*cackles* muahahah i can't wait until normal people see this...good bye job
love,

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Hahaha, hopefully they'll see the FUNNY side of it. is there a funny side? To US maybe hahaha

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

MY PICCIES...well maybe.... :Sim trying to post my piccies lets see if this will work!

OH and you guys are all hot!!! lol......man like its weird how hot you ALL are....

*crosses fingers hoping this will work*
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

PRETTY ./.....really really really pREETTTTY, shit i'm going to be soo tired tommorow....stupid midterms
love,

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

thanks...YOU ARE HOT...sounds gross comin from a girl ( im straight btw) lol.....but i know what you mean about EXAMS...damn they're so mean! GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Yep, we're all hot and sexy here. Explains our sexy underwear! :D

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

but seriously...i was expecting some REALLY UGLY PPL HERE! but noooooo you all just have to go and be HOT! lol...freakin HOT! meh...i'm all jealous, i gotta stop lookin at other ppls piccies! LOL its addicting though :P

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Did you see mine? :D haha, did you see my sunburnt thigh? I couldn't wear pants for a week after I did that.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

oh yes, i saw and i was like OMG OW OW OW OWIES! i have experienced the brutalness of sunburns! and that looked like it hurt like a MOFO! all red like a crab :S AHhhhh they hurt! ahaha but at least they turn into DOPE tans....sometimes they peel though :(

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

hahah yep, hurt like a hot poker up the arse........umm yeah ahahha

When I got burnt I was sitting with my legs crossed like they are in the photo. So my whole left leg was burnt beetroot red and then on my right leg I had a little triangle of burn lol.

So now I have one tanned thigh and a little triangular patch of tan.....DAMMIT

mike
Loyal

Post by mike »

Originally posted by Pinkdoodie@Jan 24 2003, 05:15 PM

MY HOT SEXY PICTURES!

lol ok so most of them r from last year lol whatever....i need to get some new ones! :D
yes, you are extremely hot and beautiful. :woot: :woot:
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

bah humbug....lol this is my new line....it's not true.....lol i'm really scary....i have a large forehead and my ears are uneven <_<
love,

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

well i did too! but my ears got even, and my body grew into my forehead! *ta-da!* :ahem: or maybe i just got some confidence. ;-) =0p
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~I<3Mike.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

lol my family all has big foreheads, and i just noticed in the mirror that like my whole right side is bigger than my left.....feet, boobs, eyes, ears everything!
love,

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

maybe your eyes are uneven like this dude's --> :blink:

~I<3Mike.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

lol yes that avator was actually made AFTER ME.....heres another picture i forgot to add....Image

yes that is me....sigh
love,