Pretzels...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

itsme
Veteran

Re: Pretzels...

Post by itsme »

pretzels make me thirsty :wacko:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

next day...they are all stale...damnit I left the bag open! :(

oh well...babyfood? never had it! haha well besides when I aws a baby but I dont' really remember the taster
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

pretzels are gross. I hate the way they taste. I hate the way they smell. I HATE PRETZELS!!!!!!!
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
darkdragonqueen
Loyal

Post by darkdragonqueen »

How can you possibly hate pretzels?!? They're sooooooooo good, I'm like addicted to 'em! Just thinking about them makes my stomach growl. *everyone hears a large rumble*
kinipela :)
Loyal

Post by kinipela :) »

Hmmm...

For those of you who have never tried a pretzel, it's like hard crunchy bread with a hint of burntness, and a little bit of salt. The texture, or crunch is somewhat like a crouton. Yum :9

If you get the big ones, they're soft, but still have that pretzel flavor. I like mine with cinnamon and sugar!

...I LOVE CINNAMON AND SUGAR :woot:

a Cinna-bon sounds pretty darn delicious right now. :wub:

rain will make the flowers grow

journal
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

Originally posted by darkdragonqueen@Jun 9 2003, 11:12 PM

How can you possibly hate pretzels?!? They're sooooooooo good, I'm like addicted to 'em! Just thinking about them makes my stomach growl. *everyone hears a large rumble*

They are just nasty. They smell so gross. yuk yuk yuk yuk
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"