Weirdest Injuries :p

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

HockeyPlayinPsychoChick
Loyal

Re: Weirdest Injuries :p

Post by HockeyPlayinPsychoChick »

i got a bead up my nose once and i sprained my thumb after smacking it on a door frame...that's why you shouldn't run in the house!!

i've also had my hair ripped out while surfing...i fell and got my hair caught in a coral reef...pain...
no i'm normal...it's everyone else who's crazy.

how come only some people have that one person to bring them lifelong happiness?

if nobody liked people that were different than them, nobody would like anybody in this world.

r.i.p.

louie dog(1989-2001)

bradley james nowell(2/22/68-5/25/96)

"good music is good music and that should be enough for anybody."-brad nowell
insanity_freak
Loyal

Post by insanity_freak »

haha these r all weird... i dnt av many but ther was this one time on holiday... i'd been in the pub wiv family n as i was walking out, i kinda like tried 2 jump ova the step but totally mis-judged it n fell ova! i twisted my ankle n had 2 hobble the rest of the way back to where we wer staying n i jus couldn't stop laughing! oh the fun times....
~ Some say that time changes, best friends can become strangers ~
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

:blink: Once a fly got stuck in my eye.

And there was this one time when I was like..7. I had this purple stuffed monkey dressed like a rabbit *for Easter.. ehh.. don't ask* and i was playing with it. And I smelled it. And kissed it. Then I got purple stuffed monkey hair stuck in my throat and nose. I almost choked. And I wouldn't stop sneezing. :huh:
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Oh, yeah. And there was this one time.. I think I was 5 or something. I was leaving my great aunt's house. And I don't know if this is weird or not.. but I kinda.. forgot there was an extra step on her porch. So I kinda.. slipped. And I feel smack down on my ass. And I had a dress on. So my ass got scratched. And I couldn't lay down on it or anything. :- /
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Taryn
Dedicated

Post by Taryn »

My friend ran into a parked car and thought it was moving...so she peed her pants..but thats not really an injury :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
Taryn
Dedicated

Post by Taryn »

Originally posted by snsareformorons@Aug 2 2003, 10:06 PM

lets see, i once got a huge bruise on my....lower area lol (i.e. butt) and i couldnt sit for a while, that was when I fell off my horse going over a jump when he stopped....my horse is so polite he lets me jump the jumps first....neways I also drank a moco latee thing with some advil and i lost my ability to walk for a few months....that was fun!

moca latte? losing the ability to walk? im lost :S
ImageImageImageImage
Taryn
Dedicated

Post by Taryn »

oh, a hamster bit through my fingernail and all the way through my finger

i ran into a glass door and cracked it

i got 2 mosquito bites on my ass....that was fun (dont ask how :rolleyes: )
ImageImageImageImage
liquidlime
Loyal

Post by liquidlime »

a pig bit me before and

i cut my tongue pretty deep jumping down the stairs
<span style=\'color:orange\'Reality is the original Rorschach.
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Wow, this is my longest surviving topic ever! **victory dance**

Yesterday I got bitten by a duck because I was stalking her babies. She viciously attacked m.e :'(
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
zeehappyhippy
Loyal

Post by zeehappyhippy »

I shut my left big toe in the passenger side car door...I'm not sure how I did it... But it hurt! And I once had one of those little poppers...ya know the little half circle things that you turn inside out and then you wait for it to POP. Well, I stuck it to my forehead and waited for it to pop but it never did. Instead, it left a perfectly circular purple bruise on my forehead. It stayed for about a week.
Jim Benton is the god of comedy animation. May Its Happy Bunny bless all homes with humor and laughs....amen.
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

i have two i swallowed rosary beads and my ma freaked sick part they had to come out manually and the second my brother tricked me to sticking cough drops up my nose and i bled like a maniac
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
ashbash
Loyal

Post by ashbash »

lol! well I sharpened my finger once when i was little. I just stuck it in a pencil sharpener and start twisting my finger. Hmmm....i was a strange littlun. lol.

I also ran into a trailer. :D I was biking in a fourth of july parade and I accidentally ran into a parked trailer, and the lady was sitting outside and wouldn't stop laughing at me!! She didn't even help me. :'( :lol:
diane2ns
Loyal

Post by diane2ns »

I once sprained my neck on a cieling fan, I was standing on my bed and the blades of the cieling fan hit me in the head and sprained the muscles in my neck
Alive

I used to watch the world pass me by.

I'd sit and wait for it to slow down, but why?

The world gave up on me, that I know.

For the pain goes on, life will no longer glow.

Then one day it hit me like a wall.

There was no reason for me to fall.

For all that I had bottled up inside,

Was a remarkable person waiting to be alive.
HockeyPlayinPsychoChick
Loyal

Post by HockeyPlayinPsychoChick »

i just got blisters in my nose!!!!

last week i gotta huge brusie on my leg too from a hockey puck hittin my flat...it was pretty cool
no i'm normal...it's everyone else who's crazy.

how come only some people have that one person to bring them lifelong happiness?

if nobody liked people that were different than them, nobody would like anybody in this world.

r.i.p.

louie dog(1989-2001)

bradley james nowell(2/22/68-5/25/96)

"good music is good music and that should be enough for anybody."-brad nowell
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

When i was 4, i stuck three little balls of paper up my nose, and i couldnt get them out, it scared me, and i went down stairs to my dad and grandpa, but i dont think i ever told them about it. but then when i was in the 3rd grade, i sneezed on my desk really hard (grose i know, but it was so sudden) and out came the three little balls of paper on to my desk. WTF? i know. I know thats not really an injury, more like a mystery actually, i mean where were they the entire time? But, some of you people werent writing about any injuries, so i gave it a pick up.
Beachatnight
Loyal

Post by Beachatnight »

Being the vandals that we were, my brother and I were heading to the local park to tip over the port-a-potty there. To deter people from doing that same thing, there was a huge rock on the roof. So, we tipped it over, and the rock came tumbling down on my brother's head. He was out cold, and I had to drag him home.
alty411
Loyal

Post by alty411 »

My friend was flicking this guy off and it broke because the guy grabbed it and flipped it back, so far that his nail was touching his wrist.
Trust me, I know my shit.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P. J. O'Rourke

Random thoughts...
bones
Loyal

Post by bones »

i dislocated my knee once and i fell like a ragdoll, my kneecap was practically on the other side of my leg
musedsilence
Loyal

Post by musedsilence »

When I was 6 or 7, I was with my mom and grandmother at the mall, and we were in the "old lady" section of some store, looking for some stuff for my grandmother, and I saw a sequin on the floor, and I put it in my eye, thinking that I would see everything purple(the sequin was purple). It got stuck, and my mom had to drive me to the ER, and then the doctor had to get it out of the back of my eye(it managed to squeeze itself back there somehow) with tweezers.

I used to play soccer, and I was running laps at practice, and there was a huge crack in the ground, and my foot fell in and got stuck. After trying to pull it out for 10-15 minutes, the coach finally had to dig it out.

I always walk into DVD racks at stores. There hasn't been a time that I have gone into a DVD-selling store and not walked into a rack of DVDs.

I also always manage to walk into pillars/beams.

I was riding a dirtbike and got my shoelace stuck in the motor somehow. That was exciting.
pictures of me and various other things

I'm rockin' the suburbs

-Ben Folds

The music industry mafia is pimping girl power.

-Ani DiFranco

When I am queen they all will see the patron saint of self-injury

the glitter sores will heal themselves I'll play the part of someone else

-Jack Off Jill
TheGrumpy1

Post by TheGrumpy1 »

When I was 2 I stuffed 6 peas up my nose. ( I did this more than once ) :D

Last Year I cut my tounge on a lollipop, get this, the lollipop was from the Dr.s office.....

When I was 5 I sliped on a rock and ran into a metal fence and ad to be rushed to the ER.

I was bouncin' a bouncy ball and it came back up and hit me in the eye...

I've cut my forehead with a pen... Don't ask... it was a long time ago.

I've fallen up the stairs and twisted my ancle.

And Once I wasn't paying attenshion where I was going and I hit a mail box and got a conushion.

Oh, can't forget the time in 3rd grade when I sliced my eye with a paper fan.... :bag: :lol:
It may, or may not be worthwhile, but either way it has to be done.

Life is tuff, wear a helmet!

I'm jaded, stupid and wreckless, not sorry. I'll never regret these years....

There's a destination for everyone.