Weirdest Injuries :p

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

IceFalcon
Dedicated

Re: Weirdest Injuries :p

Post by IceFalcon »

hmm.......wierd injuries......

ran into and rebounded off a glass door........that sucked.

tripped on pavement and hit my head.......no injury, but sheer humiliated.....(the sidewalk was raised there and i was running in the rain!)

um.....got picked into a fight and hurt my elbow on this guys nose(.....i think i hurt him more than me. oh well, he deserved it for tackling me from behind!)

got tripped by my dog and fell down the stairs......i swear that dog is a relative of satan......

minor concussion from tripping in the dark AT SCHOOL! lights were out in the auditorium and i thought i would still be able to move around......not!

and cant forget the many times i have just simply walked into walls and door frames.....lol, i am such a dork.
I am vision, i am justice, never thought that i could love....

been living in shadows, hating existance, it was never good enough.

"Don't want your hand this, i'll save myself........maybe i'll wake up for once

not tormented daily defeated by you.......just when i thought i'd reached the bottom.......I dive again.......I'm going under" -evanescence

I am the Truth and Reconciliation
IceFalcon
Dedicated

Post by IceFalcon »

ouch.......about 3 seconds ago i smacked myself in the face.........

with a broom.

lol
I am vision, i am justice, never thought that i could love....

been living in shadows, hating existance, it was never good enough.

"Don't want your hand this, i'll save myself........maybe i'll wake up for once

not tormented daily defeated by you.......just when i thought i'd reached the bottom.......I dive again.......I'm going under" -evanescence

I am the Truth and Reconciliation
lash
Loyal

Post by lash »

how'd that happen?
Turning over in interrupted slumber,

You ponder others, growing ever wakeful,

You've locked the vermin in the other bedroom,

To be so perfect causes you to feel so thankful,

Now find the fault because your boyfriend can't read,

Reflecting on to you is all the bitterness you need,

So unhappy, yet so preoccupied,

Never found beaten down with your forked tongue tied.

Your eulogy is like poetry,

But your mouth is like a magazine.

Queen dependency is cowering, please don't be confused,

You are vacant and submissive, receptive to abuse,

Virtue isn't tangible, and sense of self is dated,

Names constant on your cracked lips are now eviscerated,

Your spine is made of metal, Your veins are bound in electric tape,

And all along an impulse lights at random in your face,

Yough cought up an offering and forget which words are lies,

Then your skull echoes a singeing pop, as your brain is cauterized.

-"Mouth Like A Magazine" Showbread
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

well when i was little i used to swallow pennys cause i thought i was a piggy bank....it made me sick after awhile and my mom had to keep all the coins away from me...docs. orders! ;)
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
xXSecretlyxSinningXx
Loyal

Post by xXSecretlyxSinningXx »

Hmm...I'm not sure if these are really weird but...

I sat on a bee and got stung in the butt :shy:

I've ran into glass doors

My brother opened the frezzor door really fast right as I was walking by and hit my in the head with it

I was at my friends house and I was running down the stairs and the landing was low so I hit my head so hard I flew backwards and passed out for a couple seconds

I woke up in the middle of the night unable to move at all and had to go to the ER

I open the fridge door to fast and the corner hit me in the eye

Me and my boyfriend were trying to sneak out of my room in the middle of the night (my mom didn't know he was in there o:) ) and I have to walk threw my moms room to get to the stairs and we didn't know her door was closed because it was dark and I walked into the door and it made a really really loud nose and I thought I broke my nose it hurt so bad

I was drunk and I got off my bed to fast, fell backwards into my door, the fell sideways into my tv, then fell forward onto the floor where some how my brothers friends toe got shoved in my mouth and i almost chocked to death on it

When I was like 8 I was sitting on my knees leaning forwards on the kitchen floor with my butt against the door (don't ask what i was doing lol) and my sisters boyfriend opened the door so hard I slid across the floor and got a bruise on my butt

I was drunk (same night as before) and me and my best friend really had to pee so we went downstairs and she went first and I started laughing about something and ended up falling on the floor and pissing my pants..when I went to get up I slipped in the pee :shy: and fell face first into the floor and when I went to get up again my friend was helping me get out of my pants when I fell backwards into the tub and a shampoo bottle gave me a black eye

And lastey...mine and my familys all time favorite...I was walking home from my friends house at night and I was really scared so once I got to my drive way I ran as fast as I could to my porch because the outside light wasn't on and I couldnt see anything...well there I am running like there is no tomorrow when WHAM I get hit in the face by something and I scream and fall backwards from the force and hit my head. Im so freaked out at this point that I just lay there crying because I have no idea what just happend. Well my mom and brother heard me fall and turned the light out and came out side to see what happened. Well it turns out that someone put their wet pants on the cloths line so it was haning low. I was clothslined by the clothsline :shy:
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

On Friday in woodwork I was using the belt sander and I got a bit distracted... slipped and all the skin from the end of my left index finger has been sanded off.

Hurt like you wouldn't believe...was burning..ewww...
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmmm...I've had tons of weird injuries...

I broke my tailbone going joyriding at San Fransisco at 2 o clock in the morning. Well, I wouldn't have broken it if it weren't for the fact that every seat in the car was taken, so I had to sit in the trunk...

I stuck a bead up my nose when I was five and it never came out...hmmm...I wonder if it's still up there

AND....There's this corner table outside of my room, and since I'm such an idiot, I ALWAYS stub my toe on the edge. Like, it's been there for five years, and I yet still have a time when I miss the corner...ouch! My toe like ALWAYS hurts, but mum won't let me move the table...

And finally, I fall down tons of stairs, most often my own, and theres a bookshelf right at the bottom of the stairs and yesterday, I fell down and hit my head on the top shelf. OUCH!

Ha, I'm a klutz.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
CrimsonPain
Loyal

Post by CrimsonPain »

But my Dad's friend stuck a peanut in his ear, and couldn't get it out, so he went to hospital to get it removed. One week later, he ran through a glass door (thinking there was no door there) - off he went back to the same hospital. A nurse there said "awww, don't worry love, we had a boy in just last week who stuck a peanut in his ear, so don't feel bad" and he's like "yea.....that was me........".

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! Awww, poor guy :(

Did you ever think I get lonely ?

Did you ever think that I needed love ?

Did you ever think to stop thinking ?

You're the only one that I'm thinking of...

You'll never know how hard I tried

To find my space and satisfy you too.

~Megadeth
E_D_N_A
Loyal

Post by E_D_N_A »

well my friends friend ate her dog ...* vanessa*
*ALCOHOLIC GEEK WHORE*<

sindy's mom: my daughet is the star of the show

jimmy's dad: shes macbethe?

sindy's mom: no..shes wa witch...

jimmy's mom : so i've heard..

lmao!! i love that
CrimsonPain
Loyal

Post by CrimsonPain »

One time i accidently tripped my friend and she was on this cabniet thing and she fell and now she has an "H" on her thigh....all thanks to me..haha im on Vanessa...*cough* Its a symbol of me...haha

Did you ever think I get lonely ?

Did you ever think that I needed love ?

Did you ever think to stop thinking ?

You're the only one that I'm thinking of...

You'll never know how hard I tried

To find my space and satisfy you too.

~Megadeth
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

i ran into a screen door 3 times in 5 min.

I got a portable cup holder stuck on my ring finger and had to go to the hospital

i got my toe stuck in a scooter and the toenail fell off

i was running down a hill and this HUGE fly went up my nose

ran into many poles

tried to see how many grapes i could fit in my mouth (29) and then ended up choking,

last day of school, 5 min after last bell rings, i am running and trip over a backpack and break my arm...i didn't swim for the summer

had a race with a girl, (swimming)and she kicked me so hard i passed out lol
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
emilikee123
Loyal

Post by emilikee123 »

accedentally stabbed my foot with a pencil and made a permenant dot on my foot.

when i was younger i was in in nyc with my mom and i was swinging my arms as little kids do and of course a guy was walking by with a lit cigarette and i got burnt in the space between my thunb and index finger.

i still have a scar from both of those and i also have a little oval scar on my hand from reaching into the oven to get the cake out but i forgot to pull out the rack and i was using the kind of potholder you cant put ur hand inside