Pale Vs. Tanned

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

??P??k R??k Pr?????s??
Loyal

Pale Vs. Tanned

Post by ??P??k R??k Pr?????s?? » Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:52 pm

Just wondering

<------since Im a pale freak myself
Hell Is Where The Heart Is

Memories are just where you leave them

Drag the waters til the depths give up their dead

What did you expect to find? Was it something you left behind?

Don't you remember anything I said when I said

Don't Fall Away, and Leave me to myself

Don't Fall Away, and Leave Love bleeding in my hands,

In my hands again...

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: Pale Vs. Tanned

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:15 pm

i think tan is way better... cause it makes you look "healthy" even though its the total opposite! lol

and cause then it makes it look like you're all summery and stuff.. like you've been out in the sun and stuff... and plus it hides gross things on ur skin and .. yea i just like tan better!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:39 pm

I don't like when someone is really pale but I don't like really tanned either. I like in between.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:51 pm

i put tanned. but... pale can be very pretty on a lot of people. But tanned can look good too. Although- fake tans are so bad. you can tell. and its the most unhealthy thing you can do to yourself. I don't understand why people do that- when you have to hurt yourself and your skin just to look attractive.. in the stereotype of an attractive person.. so yeah...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"

LonelyAsYou
Loyal

Post by LonelyAsYou » Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:21 pm

pale!!!!! it looks really cool. unfortunetly, im a hispanic with medium toned skin <_< if only :unsure:
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall
[/b]

princess_of_everything
Loyal

Post by princess_of_everything » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:43 am

i'm the palest person ever...i'm clear...and ppl are always saying i'm albino. i voted tan skin lol eh, yall be happy w/ur tan skin, k? ;)
everything is okay in the end. if it's not okay, then it's not the end.

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:19 am

OMG i thnk thath tann skin loks WAY better bc it makes u have like color so u dont look so sick like & i thnk its sexy ....... ahha the wonderful tanni bed haha :D or at least sunless tanner
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*

TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss » Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:19 am

i'm a big fan of pastyness......mmm
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine

XeverywhereX
Loyal

Post by XeverywhereX » Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:33 am

im naturaly tan,so i picked tan. I dont like :fake tan:,like when pale ppl try to get tan,no offense. Abd the tan lotion shit NEVER looks real,lol,my mom has tried it soo mant times and i can ALWAYZ tell hehe.

So yeah i like natural tan!
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'?DoNt Be AfAiD tO gO jUmP iN tHe OcEaN wItH yOuR cLoThS oN.?</td</tr</table

And i love chris/./././.oppz did i say that? OK well I LOVE CHRIS FOREVER AND ALWAYZ,dont worry one day ull learn to love me :D.

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:52 pm

yeah im naturally tanned also. so i picked tan. i think some ppl look good with pale skin and others don't. i like when girls have really pale skin and blck hair, it looks good. but blondes and pale skin doesnt look rite to me for some reason.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

??P??k R??k Pr?????s??
Loyal

Post by ??P??k R??k Pr?????s?? » Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:43 pm

Well someone told me I looked like a porcelain doll today so I guess it's not THAT bad..
Hell Is Where The Heart Is

Memories are just where you leave them

Drag the waters til the depths give up their dead

What did you expect to find? Was it something you left behind?

Don't you remember anything I said when I said

Don't Fall Away, and Leave me to myself

Don't Fall Away, and Leave Love bleeding in my hands,

In my hands again...

princess_of_everything
Loyal

Post by princess_of_everything » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:28 pm

Originally posted by itsme@Jun 16 2003, 09:52 AM

yeah im naturally tanned also. so i picked tan. i think some ppl look good with pale skin and others don't. i like when girls have really pale skin and blck hair, it looks good. but blondes and pale skin doesnt look rite to me for some reason.

that's gonna boost my self confidence cuz i'm a pale blonde...lol oh well :P

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:42 pm

aw lol im sry, i dunno it all depends on the person. im sure u look beautiful! hehe :wub:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:47 pm

Originally posted by princess_of_everything+Jun 16 2003, 06:28 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (princess_of_everything @ Jun 16 2003, 06:28 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-itsme@Jun 16 2003, 09:52 AM

that's gonna boost my self confidence cuz i'm a pale blonde...lol oh well :P[/b][/quote]

Aww, that's not true! I think pale and blond is MUCH better than tanned and blond. Now THAT doesn't look right to me. I don't know why...just...blond people lack pigment in their hair, therefore they usually have blue eyes (again lacking pigment) so it makes sense to have skin that lacks pigment as well, therefore being pale. That is the natural, most common combination.

Err...right?

But I don't really have much of a preference over tanned or pale. Some people are gorgeous with pale skin, some people are gorgeous with tanned skin. Some people are just plain gorgeous with any skin colour, heh. It all depends on what the rest of you looks like. But right now I fancy a pale guy with black hair...RAWR!!! He is so fit :wub:
I wish I were a spy.

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:05 pm

i wish i was tan....l0l i'm not that pretty pale...i'm just the...uneven pale...where i loooook like i should have a tan but don't...it sucks
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:07 pm

tannnn
There's always someone cooler than you

beyondyou64
Loyal

Post by beyondyou64 » Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:30 pm

I'm pale. Like really pale. But when I go to the south for vactions I get a nice tan. So I think I would just like enough tan just to I'm not ghostly white.
My nick name is Oscar, Oscar the Grouch!!!

Don't hate me because I'm different. Hate yourself for not accepting me.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because your all the same.

If you don't like me thats your problem!

Unseen They Suffer

Unheard They Cry

In Agony They Linger

In Loneliness They Die! Stand up for the animals. Help fight for their right!!

KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim » Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:50 pm

i put pale....

im freckled, so neither would look like me... but who wants to look like me anywho? lol... Under the freckles im pretty pale...
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle

pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman » Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:51 pm

a light tan
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol

princess_of_everything
Loyal

Post by princess_of_everything » Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:58 am

Originally posted by love_in_a_box+Jun 16 2003, 11:47 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (love_in_a_box @ Jun 16 2003, 11:47 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by princess_of_everything@Jun 16 2003, 06:28 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-itsme
@Jun 16 2003, 09:52 AM

[b]yeah im naturally tanned also. so i picked tan. i think some ppl look good with pale skin and others don't. i like when girls have really pale skin and blck hair, it looks good. but blondes and pale skin doesnt look rite to me for some reason.

that's gonna boost my self confidence cuz i'm a pale blonde...lol oh well :P[/b]

Aww, that's not true! I think pale and blond is MUCH better than tanned and blond. Now THAT doesn't look right to me. I don't know why...just...blond people lack pigment in their hair, therefore they usually have blue eyes (again lacking pigment) so it makes sense to have skin that lacks pigment as well, therefore being pale. That is the natural, most common combination.

Err...right?

But I don't really have much of a preference over tanned or pale. Some people are gorgeous with pale skin, some people are gorgeous with tanned skin. Some people are just plain gorgeous with any skin colour, heh. It all depends on what the rest of you looks like. But right now I fancy a pale guy with black hair...RAWR!!! He is so fit :wub:[/b][/quote]

dum de dum...u gotta keep in mind that some ppl can't help being tan or pale so this whole topic is....well anyway lol

i look cool cuz i glow in da dark. B) so ha...!