Whats Not Cool

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

beyondyou64
Loyal

Whats Not Cool

Post by beyondyou64 »

Wearing furs is wrong!!!

Every time I see someone wearing a fur i say animal killer. They look at me with a really mean look. I reply with " How about I wear you as a fur?" then I get the finger normally and I still yell animal killer.

Animals = furs, furs = death, death = violence, violence = fur lovers

haters.

*edited for caps.*
My nick name is Oscar, Oscar the Grouch!!!

Don't hate me because I'm different. Hate yourself for not accepting me.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because your all the same.

If you don't like me thats your problem!

Unseen They Suffer

Unheard They Cry

In Agony They Linger

In Loneliness They Die! Stand up for the animals. Help fight for their right!!
itsme
Veteran

Re: Whats Not Cool

Post by itsme »

lol

i just think its ugly.

i dunno about all that u wrote but um yeah.

relaxxx...
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Yeah I don't approve of fur either.. WRONG ..just WRONG

...vegetarian shoes...mmmm..there's a thought
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

I think the actual product is ugly and it is mean anyways
There's always someone cooler than you
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Personally, I don't like it, but it is an individual choice if the person wants to wear fur or not. It's not up to you to shout random abuse at people, that's just rude. It's your OPINION that it is wrong, but people still do it, and it's legal (for SOME furs, not ALL) so it's got absoloutely nothing to do with you what someone chooses to wear.

If I wore furs (which I don't) and you started shouting that stuff at me, I would do more than give you the finger mate....

*frustrated sigh* Why can't people just mind their own fucking business...... :wacko:
I wish I were a spy.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

More than likely nowadays it's fake fur. Random abuse is illegal, and fur-wearing is not, so watch out lol.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

fur is murder. i saw this advertisement a while back with animals wearing people hair wigs. and it was like "think this looks ridiculous?" than something about wearing fur is just as silly looking.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

alirght. ur opionion is heard. i do think its sad to kill animals. but im not like a rights activist in that ares. like i dont freak out about it
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I would be extremely pissed off if somebody gave me the finger because I have piercings in my face.. let alone if I was wearing furs.

It would be my individual choice to wear a furcoat, what does it have to do with you if the fur has already been killed for?

I have no desire to wear fur, but I don't think shouting random abuse at people is going to help matters. You'll just make yourself look immature, and then they won't listen to you anyway!

Take part in organised demonstrations if you have a problem with it, rather than attacking people by yourself.
Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

my god people, if someone yelled "animal killer at me" I'd chase them down and dig their eyeballs out with a seering hot threading needle. then I'd rip their fingernails off. clean off. plus theyre are too many animals anyway.
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I have no desire to wear fur, but I don't think shouting random abuse at people is going to help matters. You'll just make yourself look immature, and then they won't listen to you anyway!
Exactly. I don't wear furs but anyone that has to resort to those low levels of shouting and such, is not worth anyone's time. You're just making yourself look stupid by acting so damn immature. If you want your voice heard, then act like an adult.
my god people, if someone yelled "animal killer at me" I'd chase them down and dig their eyeballs out with a seering hot threading needle. then I'd rip their fingernails off. clean off. plus theyre are too many animals anyway.
This is almost my sentiments exactly ;)

It's none of your bloody business what people wear, and if you really cared for those animals then you'd take steps to actually make people listen, rather than make them think you're stupid *shudder* you people get on my nerves so much.
I wish I were a spy.
taco flavored kisses
Loyal

Post by taco flavored kisses »

dood dat iz so frickin lame yew need to grow up. i'm all bout animal rightz (i'm a veghead) and am against leatha and fur, but bein a psychotic idiot bout it aint gonna do aneeone anee good. der are enuff radicalz out der who give ara's a bad name. why be one of dem? chancez are dat yer yellin at peepz wit fake fur cuz not manee peepz seem to go around wearin dat shtuff. if yew wanna give dem a piece o yer mind, make out pamphletz showin da horrorz of da fur industree. yew could just hand it to 'em non-chalant like.
fulfill your wishes with my taco flavored kisses
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

Originally posted by Flowers For The Dead@Jun 19 2003, 10:26 PM

Hahahaha, nice.

ANIMAL KILLER!!!!!
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~
LiArLiAr911
Loyal

Post by LiArLiAr911 »

Originally posted by TheLastKiss@Jun 19 2003, 09:28 AM

fur is murder. i saw this advertisement a while back with animals wearing people hair wigs. and it was like "think this looks ridiculous?" than something about wearing fur is just as silly looking.

i could not of said it better|! :wub:

&&Sexy NETTIE ~ moi!&&

My homepage! cum check it out!