T.A.T.u.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Re: T.A.T.u.

Post by iAmAStreaker »

seee she has NOTHING to say..grr :ranting:

they are evil :P in one of their concerts they said "america can kiss our ass" in russian bwahahahahah :D God they rock ... :)
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I love Tatu's songs, but I saw them on the MTV movie awards and they lipsynched parts of "Not Gonna Get Us". That dissapointed me a bit. I think they are mad pretty, and if I were a lesbian, I would have a crush on them. But I'm striaght.
KidRokk
Dedicated

Post by KidRokk »

I absolutly cannot stand them! You can read my gripe I am going to put up in a minute about a simular topic, but here is why:

They are terrible, ok maybe not terrible but not very good, singers! They go into the studio, make themselves sound good (Again, read my post cause they are not the only ones), go on stage and talk a little with the recording of their song thats playing and then make out! They dont sell records on talent, they make out every time so everyone watches them. If they want to be prouf of their sexuality, good for them. Get on stage and say "We're lesbians and damn proud of it", but don't patronize yourselfs by doing radical stuff like that. It's like those gay marches where the men will run around and wear bra's and do all that stereotypical crap to say "Hey, dont decriminate against gays!". Don't they relize they are hurting their case more thane anything else?

In conclusion, T.A.T.U = somewhat talented women who sell records on nothing but sex appeal
Screw society, not like I'm part of that crap anyways

America's the best, and second best is a long shot
StarsHope
Loyal

Post by StarsHope »

i love tatu. i love the song 30 mins. i dunno i think they are cool.. so yeah

*kayla*
[CENTER]Happily Married :wub:

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]"Reach for the moon... if you happen to miss you'll still be amoung the stars"

"That's what bothers me. That my life is so common. I wouldn't wish this - this journey through a shimmery fun house mirrored covered hell - on anyone." - Wasted

[LEFT]

*if you want to know anything about me, PM me.*

[/LEFT]

[/CENTER]

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

that song 30 mins is better in russian..it really really sucks in english..their voice..gaaah..at least in that song..lol..
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hey...tatu is the best...hehe...i mean i have dled so many songs by them...haha...they are like number 1!!!
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

FINALLY!!! :D someone who sees it the right way! thanks squee!
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

I love tatu!!! I listen to them all the time! :D lol! They are actually in my cd player right now! I think Julia is absolutley sexy!!! My avatar is of her lips. ;) :wub:
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
[J]enny [B]abez
Dedicated

Post by [J]enny [B]abez »

Hey people..listen whether or not you like T.A.T.U..they give hope to the people who are afriad to show their true feelings and they show that they aren't alone..their music is a totally different aspect..like if you don't like their singing..just dont listen to them..its easy as that..leave that entertainment to others who enjoy it..simple and easy..and saying that they are just pretending to be lesbians?they aren't..whether or not you believe it,its up to you..They get enough bashing already but Its good to see that there are people out there who aren't afraid of showing what they feel and spreading the word so others dont feel alone and it give inspirations through song..but again..if you don't like their music..dont listen to it!

-Jenny xoxo
I'm never gonna say goodbye

Cos I never wanna see you cry

I swore to you my love would remain

And I swear it all over again and I

I'm never gonna treat you bad

Cos I never wanna see you sad

I swore to share your joy and your pain

And I swear it all over again
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

Originally posted by [J]enny abez@Jun 22 2003, 03:46 AM

like if you don't like their singing..just dont listen to them..its easy as that..leave that entertainment to others who enjoy it..simple and easy..and saying that they are just pretending to be lesbians?they aren't..whether or not you believe it,its up to you..They get enough bashing already

well the point of this topic was to say ur opinion about tatu. so if u dont like them, it was ok to say so.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

exactly!! oh and if ur such a big fan than maybe u should go to their website...it clearly states that they're not lesbian THEY EVEN SAID IT THEMSELVES...they're not lesbian..MAYBE___ MAYBE they are but i doubt it..they said that" many people think we're lesbians but we just love eachother" ;)
LiArLiAr911
Loyal

Post by LiArLiAr911 »

&&Sexy NETTIE ~ moi!&&

My homepage! cum check it out!
Dolly
Loyal

Post by Dolly »

I like t.A.T.u! I think their songs are pretty unique and good too!

(luv All the Things She Said + 30 minutes!!) I don't really care about their sexuality.....although....I do think it's kind of a disappointment for the boys because they're really pretty...lol~ :lol:
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

I don't know about them. They kinda scare me.

Their performances are too much.

All these gay girls get in just shirts and underwear and kiss each other.

I like their music,

but I'd prefer not to see that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!