Bedtime Story!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

ashbash
Loyal

Bedtime Story!

Post by ashbash »

Well I'm bored and tired so I say we start our own little story! I'll tell the beginning, and each person can add on more. k?

Once upon a time, there was a little pink dragon named Puff. She lived in a castle and was raised by humans. One day............
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Re: Bedtime Story!

Post by spatulaoflove »

she got eaten by a giant penis plant. as she was digesting the penis plant decided it wanted to go vegan and threw up puff....a dog walked by and....
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

went streaking, suddenly they were flooded in a white light! It was the....
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
ashbash
Loyal

Post by ashbash »

tooth fairy on her way to littluns houses to get their teeth. She decided to some of their teeth too, so she yanked 'em out and gave them money. They decided to spend their money on.............
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

drugs...lots of them....becuz the tooth fairy have them a lot of money for their teeth and little kids were addicted to drugs......so..they had a party with these drugs and then....

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

passed out. when they came to they threw up and decided that the whole experience had been horrible. they made a pact to be more responsible from then on and act like the innocent children they once had been. after this pact had been made they stumbled upon some marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers in the midst of a clearing in the woods. a small and controlled campfire burned quietly nearby. yummm....they made s'mores and told exciting stories among the glow of the fire...
Image the banana dance will live on!Image