What Do You Think Of Your Parents?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

TeenAngel2006

Re: What Do You Think Of Your Parents?

Post by TeenAngel2006 »

I Think the 4th one because they bug me sometime i dislike them mostoff the time because they are always down my back and this and that
I

Want

You

To

Know

I

Miss

U

,I

Miss

U

So

FinCH
DominicanGurl87
Dedicated

Post by DominicanGurl87 »

I picked the 4th one because Like i love my parents but sometimes they get on my nerves they don't trust me and like it annoys them that i hang out with guys and not girls but they have to understand that girl are major backstabbers and they think that im going out to have sex with them when im a virgin and they always be like "when i was young I did everything in my house because my parents were sick" and im sick of hearing the same thing is like everything i do is not good enough for them!
Don't like ME b!tch please - Don't confuse hate with jealousy!!
7RebelSmore06'
Loyal

Post by 7RebelSmore06' »

my parents are ok...sometimes they can be cool but then sometimes they can be totel a**holes especailly when it comes to me and my boyfriend,and me and my friends...they dont like my boyfriend because he's not the goody good they want my boyfriend to be..but thats why i love him and they dont like my friend because they are open minded...to tell you the truth i dont think theres a day that goes by that i dont fight with my parents... :huh: kind of sad...
SteveC03
Loyal

Post by SteveC03 »

I love both my parents....my Mom passed away in March from breast cancer and that kills me inside. My Dad is in the US Army with the 101st ariborne division. Right now he's in Iraq but his base back home is in Fort Campbell, KY. I live between school and the hospital (NYU & Sloan-Kettering) and Kentucky with my Dad. I can not wait until he retires so that he can come live in NYC. I only see him about 2 times a month...whenever he can get leave, but we do write and talk every single day. I love both my parents with all my heart.
<span style='font-family:Geneva' "Pain and discomfort are a part of life; misery and suffering are optional."

"What is to give light must endure burning"

101st Screamin Eagles....Air Assault! Ft.Campbell, KY

SUPPORT FOR TEENS DEALING WITH CANCER IN ANY WAY