Role Playing

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Re: Role Playing

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

..and are immediately vapourised by the destructive force of Brillo's army of killer robots. Then...
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

Bleh's spirit rises from Bleh's body and flips off Brillo. Then Bleh asks Brillo, "are you a chick or a guy?" Extremely hoping that Brillo will answer, Brillo answers with
yzarc
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

gdfgd
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

it seems as if he was talking in a :different: language..they stand there hoping that he will answer in english..
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Brillo does. Bleh's curiosity satisfied, he becomes one with Brillo to form the ULTIMATE EVIL MACHINE. Or something. Brilleh goes on to conquer the world and establishes a dictatorship known as..
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

hahahahhahaa :lol:

...Erogenous Bling!?
yzarc
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

yes yes..but Svet is left alone again and has no home to go to..and she craves for a knife..and she doesnt have anyone to help her :(
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

...but never fear! Brillo returns and gives Svet an entire box of brand new razor blades, being the generous bastard that he is. Although smelling slightly strange from the ordeal with Bleh, Brillo is otherwise unphased, and bans rap music and..
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Svet is happy and realises that she doesnt need razors anymore but craves rocky road ice cream :huh: ...and together we kill all the pop/punk bands and mike shinoda and joe han from linkin park ...
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

...and avril lavigne! everyone hoorays as avril lavigne's tits are cut off and she bleeds to death while Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie is blasted! everyone is partying..
yzarc
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

wildly. When George Bush appears, and informs everyone that he is going to war............ again. and he requires all of them to fight in his army (except Brillo, who is too weak and puny to do anything but the administrative work) George Bush kills off all his enemies with Chinese nipple torture, turns a corner, and bumps into............
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

we all drink russian vodka because Svet says so and because its better than the other crappy impersonations...
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

he bumps into a Chinese nipple torturer and gets tortured..Svet stands in the corner laughing
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

while Bleh kills Bush by castrating him. (the pain is too much for him) so with Bush dead...
yzarc
Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

Meanwhile , on the other side of town, Austin wonders why everyone strayed so far from the original plot, while pumping gas. A women comes out of the store mumbling something about a meteor. Austin pulls out his 12 gauge shotty, and fires off a couple of rounds in her general direction, one shell striking against her cranium, splattering her brains all over the emergency shut off switch. "STOP TALKING MESS, HOE!!" a GUY THAT WAS PUMPING GAS SAID" DIE! MOTHERFUCKA!" and fires a single shot toward austin, austin then stops the bullet with his teeth and spits it into the guys gas tank, blowing the unknown asshole into oblivion. Austin then steals a horse and gallops about 3 feet before accidently splattering the horses head into a peculiar shape resembling the word "p e t a" "whoops, my bad" and then he ate a box of FAT-E-O's , a name brand porkrhind product and exploded"
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

..svet sits near a lake and eats 2 gallons of rocky road ice cream with half of a plastic spoon...
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

as svet finishes her disgusting rocky road icecream, Bleh shows up once again and challenges svet to a game of killing. "whoever kills the most people wins!" says Bleh. so svet and Bleh start to kill random people around them, and Bleh is in the lead so far, with 200 people slaughtered. svet has 4 1/2.
yzarc
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

..then svet gets her person eating slug hating dog and lets him loose...he eats 2000 people which puts her in the lead...svet gives him ice cream and goes back to sitting near her lake..
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

but Bleh smoothly says that killing people with your stupid DOG is cheating. Svet loses. Then Bleh skips away, leaving svet alone because she is a stinky cheater.
yzarc
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Svet does not care and makes up a game called "how many holes can u poke in ur ear than in ur head"..,she then asks Bleh is she wants to play. BLeh agrees..they start to play but are rudely interupted by Russian mobsters...the leader of the mob is her cousin and she tells them to join in the game..after a whole afternoon of fun and poking holes they drinnk delicious russian vodka and the holes in their heads and ears dissapear..