Anyone Finished Harry Potter 5?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Dolly
Loyal

Anyone Finished Harry Potter 5?

Post by Dolly »

i just finished the Order of Phoenix....

i was a bit disappointed at the ending....cuz this one's ending is not as shocking or surprising as the previous four (Prisoner of Azkaban is my all time favortie...cuz its ending is simply just incredible!!)... and this one's like darker than the previous 4 too....+harry's outburst is sometimes...um...unreasonable i think. yeah i know he has a reason to be angry but i don't think he has to be THAT angry!

but still, it's a FANTASTIC book!!! the ministry of magic, st. mungo's....i think those are all really cool~ wondering how Rowling came up with so many brilliant ideas....it's just amazing!

and i think Rowling created a very successful character in this book - Umbridge. i HATE her!! her detentions are gross! and her rubbish Educational Decrees!! i actually had a desire to shout at her while i was reading! (sounds a bit stupid huh....shouting at a book? :wacko: ) she's like this evil and sinister creature. Rowling must had had put alot of effort on Umbridge to actually let her readers resent Umbridge and felt outrageous with Umbridge's conducts~

well....to people who finished the book, what do you guyz think about it?
Nj
Veteran

Re: Anyone Finished Harry Potter 5?

Post by Nj »

I finished it, it really depressed me, what happened to you know who.
--nj

Dolly
Loyal

Post by Dolly »

I finished it, it really depressed me, what happened to you know who.
yeah....i was wondering about that too...i think he got away again.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

no i dont read harry potter but my sister read it.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

I finished it. What happened to 'you-know-who' was um... yeah. LoL.
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I have ten pages left to go, I've got past the bit with you-know-who and now it's into Dumblydores section.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

voldemort is gone again... like he was when harry was a lil kid.. at least I THINK.. im not sure.. but the book was amazing! omg... i just.. wow.. it takes a lot of talent to write something like that.. and i never knew that there was a PROPHECY.. o0o0o0o0o its complicated hehehe.. but wow.. the book was amazing.. im gonna read it again cause it was so good.. but i have to finish reading wat im reading right now *Driver's Ed* hehehe.. wow.. *still in shock* i think that ron and hermoine have got something going here.. im not too sure.. i would hope so.. but then.. harry wont have anyone cause that whore cho chang is.. mean!! .< hahaha im sorri.. im just so into the book WOOT WOOT! and im so glad that profesor umbridge is.. GONE! YAYYYY! finally! :D :D
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

i still got 5 chaps left ...... but its a great book
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com