28 Days Later

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Kiyotie
Veteran

28 Days Later

Post by Kiyotie »

Anyone else see it?? I'm going to see it again tomorrow and let me tell you it was AWSOME! That movie was the scariest movie since The Ring. The guy in it was really hot too...well, once he shaved :wacko:

What do yall think?
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: 28 Days Later

Post by Kiyotie »

Aww no one else has seen it? :'(

:P
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Yeah I have to sneak in to see it -buahaha- But it's worth it...that guy is so hot and I just love his accent!! -dies- :wub:

FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

The only thing that saved that movie in my eyes was the cinematography. It wasn't scary, the plot was pretty lame, the acting was so-so, and the characters were pretty dumb.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
crazy4SEX24/7
Loyal

Post by crazy4SEX24/7 »

i havent seen it and i dont want to.ive seen lots of movies about the last hours on earth and this one is no different i assume.so in conclusion i give this movie BORING out of WHO CARES!!!!
I Love Sam--'--,--<span style=\'color:red\'@ <3<3<3
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

so in conclusion i give this movie BORING out of WHO CARES!!!!
You can't say that cuz you haven't seen it! :P

And I thought it was REALLY scary! I mean, am I just being cheesy? lol Their faces were so...blah! And whenever they barfed up blood I cringed. I was scared to say the least

FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

The only point in the movie that I jumped in surprise was durring one of the hundreds of scenes where it's really quiet and no one is talking and there's no music and my friend yelled really loud and startled the whole theater.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

i saw it the day it came out, i liked it. I liked how the infected guys could run 30 miles an hour and dive at you, but it was pretty lame when the british army emptied about 30 rounds into that fat guy and the little girl said"dad?" without any grief in her voice.
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

OKay I guess I'm just a nerd :P

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i downloaded it. it was ok not that great but ok.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

never heard of it.....wasnt there a topic about this movie b4....o well i dunno
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
tornandalone
Loyal

Post by tornandalone »

i still wanna see it weather it is good or not lol
"faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

my getto name is...Fellatio Kawfi!!
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by FryGuy@Jul 6 2003, 05:21 PM

The only point in the movie that I jumped in surprise was durring one of the hundreds of scenes where it's really quiet and no one is talking and there's no music and my friend yelled really loud and startled the whole theater.
FryGuy....you rock! I did that once, but not in this movie. I got kicked out when I did that. It was worth it, lol. It was just funny when the dude with the flashlight was right next to me and I didn't notice it. :( In some of the theaters here, they have employees sit through the movies and kick people out. I found that out the hard way. :P

Should I see the movie 28 Days Later? :P
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.