Celluloid Dreams

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Celluloid Dreams

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

Well i have an idea - (probably goes in selfexpression but i really doubt it)

i have an idea for a cool ANime (cool in my mind - SHIT) and ill put down the Opening kind of credits down and a basic couple of characters and then see what u guys think of it (Inu, i trust u the most i cant wait to see u beat the shit out of this cow)

okay here goes

CELLULOID DREAMS

Deep within out subconsious exist our deepest desires and fears. In a boy's mind, uncorrupted by the greeds that absorb our fears, attract our "happiness," and leave us dry, exists a future of three people. Those people have been granted witht he power to control the future in a way that in our past drives at neutral. Dark powers will push it to a dark future and the light powers will shove it into a bright future. The boy's mind is the key to where the unknown three lie, where there powers will take form, and hope may rise again. It is in the boy's mind where the future is determined. Will he leave it to powers almost beyond his control, or will he pick a side to wage this war of sin versus good. Fate has dealt us these cards, and now we will lay our ace on his celluloid dreams.

Thats a little risque but im here to explain it.

Basically a 17 year old kid named James Benoni - has a dream one night where, James Benoni from the future at the age of 24 (almost 25), tells him that when he turns 18 (shortly), a turn of events are going to change everything and three people who will be in control of the future, will be at his hands, and whether he chooses to lead them into a path of glory, destruction, or the unknown is up to him. In addition, the decision James chooses will also lead to his fate, because James at 24, tells him that the day he turns 25, he will die (in the future that fate has already predestined).

When James Benoni turns 18, three events occur. The empire of the planet Zabura, declares war on the colony Red 0028 and the rest of the allegiance of the Earth-Created Space Nations (ECSN), the one that James lives on. At the same time, James is forced to join the army to fight the war and is sent as a pilot on his way there. In the meantime, James meats a man name Zoid Beetra, an old man who trains James by means of melee combat with the usage of a Laserblade (light sabre, shit i know but still come on). James, on a battle he doesn't want to be in, finds his way to enter a refugee ship where he meets one of the three, Michael Barrot, a young man 16, who shows his true courage and leadership.

Thats as far as I got, eventually he meets the Princess of Zabura, the second of the three, Princess Naima Zabura, and the third would be someone i dunno, eventually, they are going to find out what dark powers are really causing this war between the ECSN and Zabura Empire.

Expect a lot of space fighting, action, and laserblade flighting (goddamn George Lucas and his copyright of the lightsabre!) A couple of twists and turns due to King Zabura, and whats really pushing him to war, James's so-called destiny, and whether or not destiny is pre-destined and things are gonna go the way they do, or can James and the three change it, in a way that could be good or bad.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Tyoka
Veteran

Re: Celluloid Dreams

Post by Tyoka »

lol, well, that sounds really cool. I mean you made up the nations and everything. Most of the time people just make a few characters and say they venture across the land and what not. and as much as i'd like to "beat the shit out of this cow", i can't say there's anything really wrong with it. The name Zoid Beetra seems taken, and maybe you could rename the Laserblade. Like....Beamsword, or Quantum-Blade or something. I have no idea what Quantum means but it sounds cool. Bladebeam...SolarSabre...i dunno, i'm more into the medieval and japanese animes, ones where you have swords called Gradius, or Eternium, or Kouskachi or something. :blink: Is that what you were hoping for?
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

kinda like an overview

to be honest i like the stuff to thats more medieval but i just got this idea after i drew this character

and i thought it was cool

Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

hehe, what exactly do you draw with? I prefer ink, simply cause it's the best way to draw the eyes in my opinion. It just kinda sucks when you make one little mistake and hafta restart the whole thing..
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

i usually draw with ink to cauze i hate pencils

but sometimes i draw with pencils.

maybe ill scan it when i get home from work.