What R U In To?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

pmfman
Veteran

Re: What R U In To?

Post by pmfman »

none, i wear whatever i want to because i want to.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

Originally posted by musedsilence@Jul 17 2003, 02:28 AM

I dress however I want. Although, I must say, I refuse to shop at Abercrombie or American Eagle, or Holister, or PacSun. Take that as you wish. Right now, I dress in mostly band-tees and jeans if I'm just hanging aroudn the house, but I like to get kinda... creative with my clothes. I also like faerie wings.

alex

fairy wings?! fun lol hm.. never saw that b4
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

faerie wings??... :D ...wow..thats great...i have never seen anyone wearing faerie wings...cept for 5 yr old little girls...yep...

SugarPuff
Dedicated

Post by SugarPuff »

:huh:

Don't know if u could really call it a style cuz it springs from the fact that i'm broke as hell, but usually i just wear jeans, I like teh low rise kind with big flares, and little tank tops with a hoodie over it.
"There is no pain, you are receding.....I have become comfortably numb"

"Don't you cry tonite, there's a heaven above you baby"

"Give me the beat, boys, and free my soul, i wanna get lost in the rock n roll and drift away.....won't you take me away....and when i'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me..."
KatnRoo22203
Loyal

Post by KatnRoo22203 »

i'm into a lil bit of everything it depends on how i'm feeling some days i dress really prep like and the next day i dress like a punk, my clothes are how i express how i'm feeling that day
Love was just a word till i met you, a kiss was just a kiss till i kissed you, my dream was just a dream till i shared it with you! ~*Kathryn*~
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I'm just casual.. Jeans and a t-shirt or a hoodie! I dont label myself as anything, and I dont think that anyone else does.. Its just my own casual style thing lol :D
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

im usually labeled as a prep bc hang out w./ all the cheerleaders & jocks & i guess bc i wear AE A&F hollister, & aero & my style changes w/ the trends oh well it doesnt bother me to be named (labeled) or called a bitch bc i get it all the time i dont take it personally bc hey who does n*e*ways
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
DrummerBabe228
Loyal

Post by DrummerBabe228 »

Well i guess....i duno...lol i mean some people say i dress like a prep...but i duno...lol sometimes i like 2 go a lil punk 2 but i dont like 2 put a label on nebody including me so :D
ive got a bad feeling about this
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

It's great. A few months ago everyone was going "LABEL ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE PLEASE I NEED A LABEL" and now it seems as if everyone's suddenly allergic to them.

The new trend? Fuck, I hope not.
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~
sOcCeRoCkEr04
Loyal

Post by sOcCeRoCkEr04 »

whatever floats my fucking boat :D
keEP on keepING on--

livejournal add me to your friend list *if you wish...

(cause i need you now more than ever before)

-->love the ones you got<--

" i watched the one i love leave me to love someone else, right in front of me, without saying a word. that, is what i consider the worst kind of love. "
BirdMan
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by BirdMan »

I dress... like crap.

With a tattered sweatshirt and some pantalones, basically.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

"prep" as ppl would call it. i like feeling dressy. it makes me have more self esteem
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i just wear what ever i think is cool though i tend to lean toward punk and freaker more than goth or prep but if it looks cool or cute ill get it-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

It's great. A few months ago everyone was going "LABEL ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE PLEASE I NEED A LABEL" and now it seems as if everyone's suddenly allergic to them.

The new trend? Fuck, I hope not.

Wow. I didn't only notice? Hm, where's this fan club now? LoLz. Okay, anyway, I don't care what people lable me as. I dress in...clothes. Isn't that all that counts? At least I'm not flaunting myself naked. T's...any kinda pants (Except tight sweaty crap) pleather pants...uh...bunches o rings...bunches o' necklaces...whatever, Things that have to do with...me. Eyeliner, umm...black lipstick...mix of things. So, does that make me a mixy? Has anyone ever thought of that one? Or maybe...just...the ME fashion?
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."