Story Time!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Re: Story Time!

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

( sorry, that was supposed to be Magical Monkey. Im so stupid.)
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

the favor was for them to be the king and queen of earth have many babies and save the planet from ultimate destruction seeing that paul was the strongest man in the universe (LOL yah right far from it :lol: ) So paul went to stop the
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

many adoring fans like myself from raping him... :woot: lmao
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

Beign King and queen of Earth was hard, and they deserved more the a mere planet. After all, they had just gone through a wild, magical adventure. So they expanded their Empire to Mars, where they would colonize it, and be not King and Queen of it, But God, and Goddess, and would eat lucious fruit in a beautiful city called Shemkina. There they had beautiful Gardens, marble buildings made only by the best visionaries and achitects. They also had a shiny, silver space, and little munchkin servants.
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

But then, the evil Scary Queen Dani of Venus came and started a war with them, and won. And she claimed Mars for herself. And then...
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by ~Superman's Sexy Princess~@Feb 13 2003, 02:29 AM

But then, the evil Scary Queen Dani of Venus came and started a war with them, and won. And she claimed Mars for herself. And then...
Love came on her super-nifty-space-pod and decided to overthrow the evil Scary Queen Dani of Venus and use her as a foot-stool :lol:

Paul and Tealy decided to make a break for it, but Love was too quick. She tied Tealy up and hung her over a pit of boiling lava, and challenged Paul for a duel........
I wish I were a spy.
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

... as it seemed all had been lost, Paul made a pledge with the aliens, who have been zooming around the universe looking for a place to live after thousands of years, from when they used to live on Mars, but a huge, internal explosion destroyed all life on Mars, forcing the aliens to leave. They pledged that they would help Paul take back Mars, but in return, the aliens would be able to share the empire with him. The Planet was taken over with a dozen, ruthless aussaults. Blood decorated the white, marble buildings, naked bodies layed in the rose bushes. After all was taken back, the aliens would live forever in peace with paul and the other earth people. Or would they?
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.