Punk!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

iamhopeless
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Punk!

Post by iamhopeless »

I agree with Britney(sorry is spelt wrong)...punk isn't the clothing. Punk is in the inside. And if you shop at hot topic and call urself punk...ur a poser.
I fell asleep with a thought in my head, woke surprised that I wasn't dead

I wish there was some place that i could go,

something i could do that would take my mind off of you
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I agree with Britney(sorry is spelt wrong)...punk isn't the clothing. Punk is in the inside. And if you shop at hot topic and call urself punk...ur a poser.

Oh yes. That's what I must be. I've just got to be a poser. Especially when you don't know the people that shop there and there is no certain way to be a "punk." Ga, I'm starting to hate this. I hate when people assume there's got to be a certain way to be something when you dress it. People dress in what they like to dress in, right? So, why does everybody say that someone has to be a certain way to be "punk." If you ask me, PUNK is just a word. No one's a poser. If you like the clothes and such, why should it matter? All I see it as is stereo-typing. What is it with people doing that? If it's just a life-style and it defines who you are, then I guess the people with chains must be pretty tough. And the people with piercings are just scary people. It's clothing. Why are people obsessed with what other people wear? Don't judge when you don't know em. If all they talk about is being that thing, then yeah. I guess. But Hot Topic is just as much as a stupid store for shopping like Wal-Mart and any other kind. We dress in what we like, and we shouldn't even bother. Just look at me people. I shop at Hot Topic so that means I'm a poser. *Rolls eyes with sarcasticness building up inside*
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

hmm..interesting...one thing i don't get also is if someone does wear like..bondage pants and a fishnet shirt...and gets their nose peirced ppl asume they are punk..when this person never claimed to be punk..they just like the clothes...and just see it as a trend...it anoys me when ppl make asumptions like that....and same goes for ppl who wear abercrombie er whatever...they are automaticaly prep..its dumb.....and even when someone grows their hair long...its all like "woah...he's a hippy"...ppl are just anoying...

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

I never knew that I had to dress a certain way to listen to music. Jeez. *sighs* That's it. I'm dressing like a pink hobo and listening to Iron Maiden and Metallica. What do you have to say to that, huh? What.. matts*baby*gurl?! *storms out feeling annoying at that baby gurl and the tight pink stocking under the hobo jacket*
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.