Where Have All The Mods Have Gone?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Britt
Veteran

Re: Where Have All The Mods Have Gone?

Post by Britt »

aww...thats sad.......no more summer!! :'(

Gandalf
Loyal

Post by Gandalf »

I was removed from teenhelp because of innactivity which I would like to explain.

As you probably know teenhelp went down for ages after that social engineering experiment by someone. It went down for what seemed to me to be several weeks. I kept checking the website but it still wouldn't popup. Then one day in the chat I brought up the issue and everyone said the site was back; but still couldn't get onto it! It turns out my ISP hadn't updated their domain name server (aparently) and I wasn't receiving the updated and the now working teenhelp.org. The next day came and I thought everything was fine, I moderated a few things in self-esteem and checked through depression. That evening I wasn't getting moderation abilities and it turned out OD had removed me for innactivity.

That really is how it happened, I thought I'd take this opportunity to explain why I'm not moderating here anymore.
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

Gandalf, even BEFORE TH went down you still were hardly ever on. So don't try to make it like we were all unfair to you.
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

::: predicts a fight :::
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Originally posted by ??M??l_?d??_J??????-@Jul 24 2003, 12:19 PM

Gandalf, even BEFORE TH went down you still were hardly ever on. So don't try to make it like we were all unfair to you.

Exactly Gandalf..............and you were pmed on June 11th and you said you'd do more moderating........as one of your ex-co mods, I can say that you didn't do ANYTHING.

(Mumbles some random curses)
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

i hear ya but my reason was because i wasn't even notified when teenhelp was sold and up and running again. i hadn't checked in a while because i'd thought i would have gotten an email since i always had in the past when things like that happened, so i haven't been back for very long now. im a much busier person than i was when i started in teenhelp 2 years ago and i would love to be on here as much as i was as a freshmen but right now that's a physical impossibility! however, when i do come here i try to make my posts worthwhile and helpful (unless they're in chit chat or something :P ). on a side-note, i feel honored u remember our pickup-line battle, muahahahha... man we had some good ones. and dude i miss nunchakusteve i never see him much either
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

Originally posted by Sk8r_4_LiFe@Jul 22 2003, 08:38 PM

i dont like the General forum its too General.

haha that sounds like something yogi berra would say
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

member helen and her fluffiness. she was banned,then they let her back, but she was a mod and then they took her off from being a mod and then they banned her again. hmm
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Sk8r_4_LiFe@Jul 22 2003, 10:48 AM

I was looking at member lists and what not, and I've noticed that I showed up here January 24, 2003. Making my stay, almost a total of 6 months, and I've been through, seen, talked a lot of shit, from Big Nipples ( i wonder if anyone remembers that), to a Pickup line battle between me and Sexyheather, The invasion of pmfman, and then Brilloness (followed by the very cool duet Tora and Fryguy).

So I had to wonder, what happened to all the mods from the past. Especially the ones that are still here, but like to me - totally idle. Teal, Pinkdoodie, or now known as SpatulaofLove, has gone among the missing, and I barely talk to her online. Summer, DreamPixie, is no longer a mod, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! Sexyheather, first time I've seen her post in a while was when i happenly found her post in Entertainment. Steve, NunchakuSteve, um yea. . . he musta chopped his hands off with his nunchucks (sarcasm if anyone was to dumb for that ne). Gandalf, although I don't go to his specific forums, he usually always posts a good suggestion here or there. Now he's no longer a mod?! I haven't talken to Jess in a while, but that's because she hates me. Fizzbaw, too, I have not seen much of, but I know he's very much active in his forum. Just haven't really talken 2 him of late. And to be quiet and dreadfully honest, I don't know who Barbies are Evil is?! And she just pmed me before! Am I just oblivious to whats going on here?

Where did all our mods go?

Some people aren't dedicated... They aren't the type that makes this place thier life. Some got busy with other things...

I was dedicated, I was just too contriversial, The admins didn't want "no wiccan fag" helpin out... :D ROFLMAO... I'm such an asshole..

:D
--nj

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by Sk8r_4_LiFe@Jul 22 2003, 03:48 PM

I was looking at member lists and what not, and I've noticed that I showed up here January 24, 2003. Making my stay, almost a total of 6 months, and I've been through, seen, talked a lot of shit, from Big Nipples ( i wonder if anyone remembers that), to a Pickup line battle between me and Sexyheather, The invasion of pmfman, and then Brilloness (followed by the very cool duet Tora and Fryguy).

So I had to wonder, what happened to all the mods from the past. Especially the ones that are still here, but like to me - totally idle. Teal, Pinkdoodie, or now known as SpatulaofLove, has gone among the missing, and I barely talk to her online. Summer, DreamPixie, is no longer a mod, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! Sexyheather, first time I've seen her post in a while was when i happenly found her post in Entertainment. Steve, NunchakuSteve, um yea. . . he musta chopped his hands off with his nunchucks (sarcasm if anyone was to dumb for that ne). Gandalf, although I don't go to his specific forums, he usually always posts a good suggestion here or there. Now he's no longer a mod?! I haven't talken to Jess in a while, but that's because she hates me. Fizzbaw, too, I have not seen much of, but I know he's very much active in his forum. Just haven't really talken 2 him of late. And to be quiet and dreadfully honest, I don't know who Barbies are Evil is?! And she just pmed me before! Am I just oblivious to whats going on here?

Where did all our mods go?

Hahahahaha i remember you're big nipples thing... like I was looking at this guy in the pool, and I was like wow he has really big nipples, i wonder if he cares, and then I was like wait PAUL cares hahahha yea

:P
There's always someone cooler than you
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I was a mod once. I doubt I ever will be again after what I did thought. No comments please.
-Sam!
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

Originally posted by Sammy@Aug 3 2003, 06:24 AM

I was a mod once. I doubt I ever will be again after what I did thought. No comments please.

You molested a chicken?
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony+Aug 3 2003, 03:03 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (The Brillo Pad of Agony @ Aug 3 2003, 03:03 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Sammy@Aug 3 2003, 06:24 AM

You molested a chicken?[/b][/quote]

That wouldn't have affected his mod position.
I wish I were a spy.
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by love_in_a_box+Aug 3 2003, 04:41 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (love_in_a_box @ Aug 3 2003, 04:41 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony@Aug 3 2003, 03:03 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Sammy
@Aug 3 2003, 06:24 AM

You molested a chicken?
That wouldn't have affected his mod position.[/b][/quote]

I think he's joking :P
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

HE WAS TRYING TO TAKE OVER TH! Yet he failed miserably...

Hah.
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I molest brillo pads..
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by ??M??l_?d??_J??????-@Aug 4 2003, 02:21 AM

Hah.

ummm.... no....

he decided to delete a form and a few other things, whiched caused a few of our admin team to stay up very late and have to redo the forms(luckly we back them up).... *shuts up*

actually a few of our mods asked us to remove them, some of our mods have just went MIA (isabel is one of them), and then other mods have been removed because... they were plain not doing their jobs....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by ??M??l_?d??_J??????-@Aug 4 2003, 06:21 AM

Hah.

Okay Dani, I haven't hated you, or even disliked you untill now. You are being terribly inmature, and it needs to stop... <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'Grow up
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Dani, I had and have no intention of taking over TH. If I wanted to be a real pain in the ass, I could have deleted all three forums I was a mod of. I was doing it to be vindictive, and I'd appreciate if you would stop saying things when you don't know what you are talking about. Just because you quit being a moderator doesn't mean you can say rude things to everyone and act out of order.
-Sam!