I Took Time Out To Apoligize.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

TimeMachine9906
Loyal

I Took Time Out To Apoligize.

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

Ok, so many of you may know (or a lot of you may not because i really dont tell to many people about it) that i have a "tv show" if you will. Me and my friends make tapes of our "show" and we distribute them to people who want them (in our area) Like our grandparents (not really our parents oddly enough) friends, neighbors, people who are interested (we're making a site about it soon) Well last night I had some real cool skits I had a great night, so around 2:34 in the morning I relized how fortunate I am for...well...people. I relized that I need to apoligize to alot of people, and I needed to thank alot of people, So I got dressed and In my room I did something personal, I got into this whole thing about how I hurt alot of people in the past, and I've been hurt and I thanked this one girl that was always by my side, and trying to be my friend all along but I pushed her away, and some how i hope she sees it and then again i dont.

I dont know after doing that it lifted a great weight off my shoulders but I just felt...geeky. :wacko:
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die