Which Clothes Will Help Me To...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Dying2BeAlive
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Which Clothes Will Help Me To...

Post by Dying2BeAlive » Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:49 pm

I'm a little big around the tummy and the thighs, so I'm just wondering what kind of clothes I should wear in order to hide the fat bulges? I like wearing sporty clothes like track pants and jerseys, so if that's what some of you reccommend, then it's not a porblem!

But I know there are little secrets, like wearing all black or wearing tops that have stripes vertically. What else though?

how_soon_is_now
Loyal

Re: Which Clothes Will Help Me To...

Post by how_soon_is_now » Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:52 pm

Now that was hardly productive playboy gal.

I would say dont wear patterned skirts or trousers, try to stick to black or dark colours. On top, if you are busty make the most of it, the attention will draw to your chest. No belly tops, try v-necks longer sleeves, long tops. Wear jeans with back pockets. I hope this helps!
You shut your mouth

How dare you say

I go about things the wrong way

I am human and I need to be loved

Just like everybody else does

There's a club if you'd like to go you

Could meet somebody who really loves you So you go, and you stand on your own and

You leave on your own and you go home,

And you cry and you want to die.

When you say it's gonna happen "now",

When exactly do you mean? see

I've already

Waited too long and

All my hope is gone

You shut your mouth

How dare you say

I go about things the wrong way.

Reverse yourself ~ Reverse Logic

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:55 pm

black, dont wear shirts that r too tight!
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker » Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:24 am

Hmm.. I agree with ' How soon is now'.

But I would have to say that you shouldn't turn to ALL black. Just try darker colours. Not necissary black. And no tight white dresses with sashes. *My cousin has had some bad times with that tight white dress and the sash :wacko: *

You can always wear carpris.. nothing that is TIGHT AS HELL. It could be stretchy, but make sure it's not TOO tight. And another great idea for the shirts was brought up.. try the v-necks and long shirts.. it attracks more attention to your breasts rather than your tummy.. ;)
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.