Just An Idea

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
Fai
Loyal

Just An Idea

Post by Fai »

I think on the support groups, we should have a Happy support group, where people write their greatest accomplishment, or what they want to be when they grow up. I think this will remind people that they can do good, and plus..it'd be really cool to have people writing about their ambitions. No, Im not talking about religion and philosiphy. Im talking like, what they want to do in life. How they think they can make a difference and all that fun stuff. Like, Eg: Joe* wants to get a book published...thats one of his ambitions! You know...include what the world needs, and doesn't need! All those cool things!!

But hey...it's just an idea!!!

Jenna :P
Fai
unoshawty
Veteran

Re: Just An Idea

Post by unoshawty »

I don't like that suggestion. because we have chit chat and all that for it.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I'm open for any new ideas. I don't mind. Just, whatever everyone else is open for, then I am.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Originally posted by PunkInTooDeep@Aug 10 2003, 11:02 AM

I'm open for any new ideas. I don't mind. Just, whatever everyone else is open for, then I am.

So youre a follower, not a leader? ......

But I mean, think about it. Thats exactly what chit chat and such is for!!!
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Wouldn't this fall under "Chit-Chat" or any of the forums inside our Lounge? There are reasons for why we don't create every single forum suggested. We try to create generalized categories for posts. It, in the end, makes it cleaner and better presented to the public. It also becomes easier to accomplish the ultimate task of the support groups. The task is to become a giant database of information for teenagers to relate to and see how others have fixed the problems they may be experiencing.

We have come a long way to accomplishing this goal. Thank you for your input. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Jenna!! :D

I think it's a GREAT idea. True - 'we' can talk about anything in the 'Chat' section of TeenHelp - but maybe a specifically 'positive' forum would do some of us some GOOD!! It's not always easy to share with others what we dream about and hope for the future - OUR future. Too often - life's spotlight shines on the negative. Well.. there is a LOT of positives going on in this world too. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a forum that focuses on THAT. It could include poems about LIFE [for a change] instead of death. [for example]

Good for you, Jenna!!

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I think CanadaCraig is very very wise. But anyway, do whatever.

[/QUOTE]So youre a follower, not a leader? ......

But I mean, think about it. Thats exactly what chit chat and such is for!!![quote]

Actually, I was just going by opinion and I could give less of a rats ass what everyone picks. (Excuse my language)
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Fai
Loyal

Post by Fai »

well....I think the chit-chat thing is for the meontors to HELP people who feel hopeless, and this place that I woudl like put up, would be for home remedies, experiments, good English marks, All the things you've accomplished, and would like to accomplish!!

Fai
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Fai@Aug 10 2003, 05:16 PM

well....I think the chit-chat thing is for the meontors to HELP people who feel hopeless, and this place that I woudl like put up, would be for home remedies, experiments, good English marks, All the things you've accomplished, and would like to accomplish!!

Chit-Chat and pretty much everything inside of "TeenHelp.org Lounge" is not really for helping. That area of the support groups is really where the community shines. People there chatter about everything. It's highly general and almost anything goes there as long as you follow the rules. I can see where your idea might be helpful, but for now, i just want to see what others think of it. Up until now, I've been the only voice of those who can "make it happen."
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i agree...that "Happy accomplishments" would be under chit-chat...