Shout Box

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
SanchezRD
Loyal

Shout Box

Post by SanchezRD »

Admins,

I like to give idea's and I think this would be a great addition to this community.

A Shout Box

This forum has close to 2000 members! It'll be a hit! Add a ShoutBox to this forum! We can use it to make public announcements like 'Happy Birthday X' and that type of stuff. Add a ShoutBox! PLEASE! B)

EDIT: Please Please please Please Please! At least give it a TRIAL! COME ON! :D
-Click Here 2 View My LiveJournal-

"Jobs are created when the economy grows; the economy grows when Americans have more money to spend and invest." - President George W. Bush

"We will bring security to our people and justice to our enemies." - President George W. Bush
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Re: Shout Box

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

yeh i agree. That would be really cool! Its a good idea...come on teenhelp! get a shoutbox!
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

Yes a ShoutBox would be great! It would be absolutely awsome.

"Jobs are created when the economy grows; the economy grows when Americans have more money to spend and invest." - President George W. Bush

"We will bring security to our people and justice to our enemies." - President George W. Bush
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

hrm and the purpose for it would be what exactly? isnt that why theres chit chat?? and general? and a thing on the home page for people to leave their coments??

im lost... :blink:
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

The Chatroom is something 100% different from a ShoutBox! A ShoutBox is a place for ShoutOut's to people. You need to see what a ShoutBox actually is. I'll find a link and post it here!

SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

T.C,

I said you needed to see exactly what a ShoutBox was and that I'd provide a link to an example. This is just one of many different types of Shout Box's out there available. Im sure TH would use a different, better version of the software. For an example of a ShoutBox!, follow the link below!

( click here ) - Example of a ShoutBox!

:shifty:

Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

You remind me of a certain person that used to come on here. :blink: Sammy.

And the shout box thingy, uh, you could do that in chit chat...
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

Samantha,

I am in no way Sammy, of this I assure you. I never did like Sammy (was it a he or a her? I never knew).

As for your comment about the ShoutBox: The difference between the forum Chit-Chat and a ShoutBox is really different. Not everybody reads the forum Chit-Chat (I can give names if you'd like) and a ShoutBox is on all the pages. A ShoutBox is a live form of Communication.

Say it is your birthday. I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. By doing that in Chit-Chat not everyone would know I was wishing you a Happy B-Day because about 30% of these people don't even know the forum Chit-Chat exists.

I could wish you a Happy B-Day via the ShoutBox and EVERYONE would see it. It's unique and if used correctly, fun. I believe it would be a wonderful addition to this community given it is such a large community.

Chit-Chat (The Forum) and a ShoutBox are 100% different. Please, take the time to visit the link Ive offered and then tell me they are the same :D

SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

Originally posted by Mandaz@Nov 25 2003, 12:17 PM

theres different forms of shout boxes i love em :)

As do I Amanda, As do I... :shifty:

Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well it's cute...
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

Originally posted by Samantha@Nov 25 2003, 12:29 PM

Well it's cute...

It is cute I agree... It's the absolute perfect addition to these forums. I know it would be a hit with everybody here. It is one of the most thought-out softwares I have ever had the pleasure of using. The idea behind it is stunning.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

ok yes its cute and all but its not really nescesarry now is it??

its the same thing as chit chat except its not censored which isnt a good thing in the forums..

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

LOL actually it can be set up to Censor and have Moderators. And it is really different than the forum Chit-Chat.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

ok even so.... i still dont see the point but i wish you luck with it : )

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

You'll see the point, I assue you. When we, If we, Which I hope we do, get it, you will see the point and idea behind it. I promise you this.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

lol okay if you insist : )

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

i like the idea...

:hug:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
SanchezRD
Loyal

Post by SanchezRD »

Originally posted by Toolrockgirl@Nov 25 2003, 01:09 PM

i like the idea...

:hug:

Another supporter! Yay! I thought you people would! I really did! It's a great idea and I do hope the Administrators see it in the same way!