Drug Forum

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Drug Forum

Post by Beautiful »

some people dont wanna know nothing about it, they wanna stay shelterd. lol
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by fluffyhelen@Jun 13 2004, 04:54 PM

We might as well make sure they are educated and safe when they do so.

Yep. thats why the drug form is here. Maybe mods could be a little more stricter in there to prevent things like "how cheap is coke" type topics from now on *hint hint nudge nudge* but the form has a purpose.

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Yeah, what sort of guidelines are there? I saw that topic came up on the frontpage when I was browsing the forums.. but didn't bother to check it so can't really comment on it.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by XoXCathleenXoX@Jun 13 2004, 10:22 PM

how are we going to stop them?

~Cathleen

1) Warnings...

2) Ban

they will get the message

~Jeff~
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by XoXCathleenXoX@Jun 13 2004, 10:29 PM

i know jeff but is anyone doing that?????

~Cathleen

no...i mean in my forums i do for serious ones but promoting drugs is sorta a serious one...i think its a rule that if it is inforced enough for a while, people will get the message and stop promoting it so it won't be used as often, ya know?

~Jeff~
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Jeff, do you think its good for 13 year olds to have sex? Do you think we should tell them to use a condom, about STD's and such? Sould a person cut? now should we help that person at least do it saftly if they are going to do it?

Rather you like it or not, people are going to do things like drug and drinking under age. Theres nothing in the world that will stop it, even I drink underage, I know many people that if they got the information from a site like this wouldn't be in such a jam now. The drug form is going to stay hun. It is very importaint to a teenagers life. I will have a talk with Admins and then we will set up some stricter rules for that form, but the form is needed.

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Jun 13 2004, 10:14 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (~*~AiM_uSeR~*~ @ Jun 13 2004, 10:14 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-four@Jun 13 2004, 12:18 AM

A question about throwing up when smoking, one about a science project on heroin, one about side effects of oxycodone,? one about quitting drugs, one about possible being an alcoholic and getting help for this, 2 about helping friends with drinking/drug problems, and another about a mother being an alcoholic, all on the front page, yeah Kiy, just about bragging how cool it is to get high. None of those topics have anything to do with helping at all... yeah...

Each one could go under a different topic...see:

1) throwing up when smoking --- general Health

2) science project on heroin --- Homework

3) side effects of oxycodone --- None...wouldn't need to know the side effects if wouldn't do the stuff

4) quitting drugs --- If we got a Self-Help forum (LIKE I SUGGESTED) this could go here

5) possible being an alcoholic and getting help for this ---> again...Self-Help

6) helping friends with drinking/drug problems ---> Friends / Family

7) mother being an alcoholic ---> Friends / Family

Thats my personal thoughts...Drugs and Alcohol shouldn't be used at all (unless percribed by a doctor)...I personally don't see why its soo cool to do this shit...its not legal, so don't do it (unless you are 21 yrs. old to drink)...

Right?

Perhaps its my drug n alcholo counsler mother speaking through me (lots, and lots of lectures) but i honostly feel that this forum promotes people to use drugs because people say how cool it is to get high, or w/e...

Sry, if i offended anyone...

~Jeff~[/b][/quote]

Not so much that you offend me as piss me off. You want everyone to go by your morals and views and I dont agree with that.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by emotionalcutie@Jun 13 2004, 11:08 PM

Not so much that you offend me as piss me off. You want everyone to go by your morals and views and I dont agree with that.

I didn't mean to do that, and i apologize...I am just saying that we (as a world) are trying to eliminate drugs, so why not participate in this worldy affair to end it and take away the forum of promoting drug use? Again, i apolize, that was not my intention...

~Jeff~
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I dont think that anyone should promote drug use, but I also think that what we chose to do is our own buisness as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

As long as we are helping people use drugs as safely as possible in the drug forum then it should stay. Like I said before, just because we remove the drug forum and preach about not using drugs that wont stop people from doing them. So why not teach them how to use them safely?
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by emotionalcutie@Jun 13 2004, 11:41 PM

I dont think that anyone should promote drug use, but I also think that what we chose to do is our own buisness as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

As long as we are helping people use drugs as safely as possible in the drug forum then it should stay. Like I said before, just because we remove the drug forum and preach about not using drugs that wont stop people from doing them. So why not teach them how to use them safely?

I see, I see, I see...

I suppose i just thought that if we took it away it would like magically stop drug use...but i suppose people who would go in and find interest probably already induldge in drugs or w/e...

Like Cindy said, strickter rules would work...

Sorry again for all this chaos

~Jeff~
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

This site is already strict enough and pushign more and more people away, we need to stop warning so much people because it is pushing them away..
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

well if that were so.. you would be at a 100% warning level right now, as i would too. and most people on here.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by Beautiful@Jun 14 2004, 01:21 AM

well if that were so.. you would be at a 100% warning level right now, as i would too. and most people on here.

Thats not true....If we all follow the rules and if "Do not promote drug use in the drug forum" was a rule, no one would be at 100%....warnings are only for people who don't follow the rules...They are fairly easy to follow...And i think that that (whats in quotes ("") in my post) should be a rule...

~Jeff~