Question On Changes

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Question On Changes

Post by SirPostAlot »

ok, so i take it you don't like subforums?

well, if not thats fine (i was never really fond of them), but i don't think that we should move the computer questions to to lounge, b/c there are some serious questions asked there that are for people to get help in...

also, i don't like the idea of one big chit-chat b/c you will see that with one big chit-chat things will be posted one day and then the next day lost b/c of all new topics, so thats why they had the subforums...

Just my thoughts

Ohh, and i think we need to get a NEW forum for the current events...i really did like that forum, and it keeps teens in touch w/ what is on the current table (which is important)

~Jeff~
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Question On Changes

Post by Rob »

I'm thinking about you and bananas right now. <3
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

ok, so i take it you don't like subforums?

well, if not thats fine (i was never really fond of them), but i don't think that we should move the computer questions to to lounge, b/c there are some serious questions asked there that are for people to get help in...[/b]

The problem with that forum was that it didnt belong where it was. It was with forums for site information, but it didnt contian any. It fits better where it is now then, not perfect I agree, but better.

also, i don't like the idea of one big chit-chat b/c you will see that with one big chit-chat things will be posted one day and then the next day lost b/c of all new topics, so thats why they had the subforums...[/b]

I didnt see 1 person post about keeping the subforums inchit chat. Everyone that posted agreed they wernt needed, so thats why they were eleminated.

Just my thoughts[/b]

Good thoughts. :)

Ohh, and i think we need to get a NEW forum for the current events...i really did like that forum, and it keeps teens in touch w/ what is on the current table (which is important)[/b]

Well again no one stated that they felt that forum was needed. Your the first 1 to suggest it.
Zoesmom
Loyal

Post by Zoesmom »

I DO to thing we need to get a new current event forum. I loved that forum alot

opps wrong time 9:38pm. i must of been tired when i made it.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

I agree. I think it's a good idea to have a current events forum.

And Jeff, I don't think we need the subforums because they didn't get nearly as many posts as general chit-chat. And if posts are important and getting a lot of replies they won't vanish right away.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

yeah tahts true, about the chit-chat...

but i think we should get the current events, back...

~Jeff~
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

The current events forum will be decided at a future date. Staff knows why.