Kicking Out Mods

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
partykid12
Veteran

Re: Kicking Out Mods

Post by partykid12 »

Alright after further thinking.

This may be an unpopular decsion but I am sticking with the original decsion.

I am sorry but that is the decsion that was made. You guys are more then welcome to continue to help members on the site, you dont need to be a Mod to give good advice. Your also welcome to re-apply at any time.

I will keep this thread open, but I am done repling to it.

[/b]

Well that's it for me then, the new admin rules have really made this forum decline in quality. I can only hope it's not going to last too long - the majority of the mods that have messaged me have all told me that they're getting sick of this forum because of the politics.. I'd have to agree.

I'll be taking a break from this forum now mostly due to frustration behind recent admin decisions. For anyone who needs advice on the subjects that I participated in you can email me
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

"Party on Wayne"

"Party on Garth"

You can't please everyone, so just have party.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

woah, woah, I thought we had a compromise.......what happened?
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Post by NeverReallySeen »

What compromise? Leapfrog said there would be a week to prove ourselves, then she just took that idea away.

I do agree with partykid, this site has declined with all the admins going power crazy. All I can say is, if it doesnt stop, soon this site will be losing many members.
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

What compromise? Leapfrog said there would be a week to prove ourselves, then she just took that idea away.

I do agree with partykid, this site has declined with all the admins going power crazy. All I can say is, if it doesnt stop, soon this site will be losing many members.

[/b]

You mean to tell me it hasn't done that already(loss of members)?

And by the way - It's not the admins fault for loss of members. Regular members don't even know what is going on because we discuss our stuff else where. How could you really say that it's the admins fault? I would think that it be the way this is working and posts like this that scares people off.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

[/b]
I hardly think there's any need for generalizations. Nor is there need to make assumptions about the site's productivity in regards to the administration.

The site has crumbled and it needs to be brought back to life. A lot has been going on and a lot of people have been irked, irritated, and downright pissed off. Admins, mods, and members are no exception. Now personally, I would have gone about the staffing changes differently, but it doesn't mean I can't be in support of the changes regardless. Granted, I wasn't the one removed (though that was always a bit of a shock to me) but you must understand that Leapfrog can't go back on her original word. Yes she did make an offer to compromise, but only after much baiting from the former, and even current, staff members who had to complain about it. I understand that after this whole ordeal those of you who were removed no longer have a desire to be back on staff but just be mindful that the changes happening around here aren't to single anyone out nor to make good mods feel belittled. As long as you keep up the great advice and leadership as is needed around here, you're as good as any mod.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

Silly people.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Tricks are for kids
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Post by NeverReallySeen »

Or just disappointment and pissed off people. The admins never cared about the mods until now. This is the only time they're actually posting, cause they have to defend themselves.

And you say their plans werent to be little the mods, well it did. It was a spur of the moment act. All the admins had to do was look at our forums and see who was active or not. Would that have been too hard? I mean, one post or your done. All the admins had to do was look at our forums. I almost feel like it was laziness that cost us our sports.

I'm done with this. I'm going for the weekend. I just cant stand the way this site has changed
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

"I just cant stand the way this site has changed"

Is that like..

"I feel smaller now that I've lost my sexy 'moderator' image"

?

^^'

People always twist things their way. Sad.
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

"I feel smaller now that I've lost my sexy 'moderator' image"

[/b]
As long as I can keep the pretty gay purple color, I'm happy.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

As long as I can keep the pretty gay purple color, I'm happy.[/b]
Yes, you can still be gay.

Or just disappointment and pissed off people. The admins never cared about the mods until now. This is the only time they're actually posting, cause they have to defend themselves.

And you say their plans werent to be little the mods, well it did. It was a spur of the moment act. All the admins had to do was look at our forums and see who was active or not. Would that have been too hard? I mean, one post or your done. All the admins had to do was look at our forums. I almost feel like it was laziness that cost us our sports.

[/b]
You're absolutely right. It was laziness that cost you. Would it have been too hard for you to look into the staff forum as you're required to? And post for that matter? All you had to do was look at the staff forum. Your laziness cost you.

I was never really apart of this whole changing up the mods process, never liked it, and what I hate most is that you've got a bad ass attitude about it. Maybe I'm just in a sore mood this morning, but you came to here to help and be helped, and all you're doing is complaining now. So yes, it's probably best you take the weekend away to stop being the whiny child begging mommy to let you have your teddy bear back.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

So yes, it's probably best you take the weekend away to stop being the whiny child begging mommy to let you have your teddy bear back.

[/b]
I love you puppet girl! <3 xD
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I think some people need to cool off and then take some time to post in a more constructive way. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Your right... I'm almost thinking this is starting to belong in chit-chat, too o.O
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*