Kicking Out Mods

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Re: Kicking Out Mods

Post by NeverReallySeen »

I'm a bit confused... was sexyMandy given a warning about this post? If so, why werent the other mods?

Also, with the point leapfrog made, about us coming forward this late...I would like to point out that some of us PMed you and then checked this post.

So really, now that we're a bit calmed down, is there a way we can all get our spots back? I know I filled out another application, but that isnt a guarantee. It seems unfair that one strike and your out.

I know I personally feel like we were all a bit cheated. I also feel like only one person cares about the "ex mods" feelings. (Leapfrog). It doesnt seem like any of the other mods are really making an effort to help explain their actions.
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

I'm a bit confused... was sexyMandy given a warning about this post? If so, why werent the other mods?

Also, with the point leapfrog made, about us coming forward this late...I would like to point out that some of us PMed you and then checked this post.

So really, now that we're a bit calmed down, is there a way we can all get our spots back? I know I filled out another application, but that isnt a guarantee. It seems unfair that one strike and your out.

I know I personally feel like we were all a bit cheated. I also feel like only one person cares about the "ex mods" feelings. (Leapfrog). It doesnt seem like any of the other mods are really making an effort to help explain their actions.

[/b]

No one was givin a warning about the psot. SexyMandy being a SuperMod on the site is, along with Erin, involved in admin discussions.

I am not sure what the other mods would have to offer.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I posted my response in the admin forum.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Eh - Personally...I would like to be more informed, like Erin and Mandy, but as far as I am concerned - I have nothing to offer but my time and support to help out the best I can. If someone would give me something else to do(besides chosing another name for 'Social Fascinations') I'd do a hell of a lot more if I could. This place is home for a lot (if not all) of us. We all take pride in what goes on here. Scared - We, as mods, don't have to justify our actions when you all should be the ones to justify your own. We haven't done anything against the rules. Maybe a little more kindness could have been placed here but you're going to find out that you're not going to recieve that everytime you go some where.

Leapfrog removed you...Get over it. Try to fix the problem by working extra hard to get your spot back instead of complaining.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Ok so here is what i am proposing.

Ill re-insate partykid and scared as well as every other mod that was removed for not repling. i will not make exceptions for 1 and not the other.

So everyone seems to agree that he should get his spot back, and thats fine, but then everyone gets there spots back.

Thats the way it works. You make exceptions for everyone or no one.

Is that what everyone wants?
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Fine...NEW SUGGESTION. Only because I feel that second chances prove the worthiness of people...Maybe the Admins could think about this:

Let's say they get their spots back with a contract/agreement stating something along the lines of "If I go inactive for more than 7 days without a post posted in the Staff Chat that gives a warning of my absence and an aproximent return date - then I accept the terms of me losing my Mod/Smod/Supermod/Admin position for no less than six months."

Or something like that...I don't know. Just a suggestion.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Fine...NEW SUGGESTION. Only because I feel that second chances prove the worthiness of people...Maybe the Admins could think about this:

Let's say they get their spots back with a contract/agreement stating something along the lines of "If I go inactive for more than 7 days without a post posted in the Staff Chat that gives a warning of my absence and an aproximent return date - then I accept the terms of me losing my Mod/Smod/Supermod/Admin position for no less than six months."

Or something like that...I don't know. Just a suggestion.

[/b]

Everyone comes back EVERYONE of the mdos that was removed. PERIOD!

and if they get removed again tehy can not re apply for a postion.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

there is no reason to get this mad, we are just trying to work everything out........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Well everything is resolved. Even Adam posted in this thread and indactaed no desire to reserve the decsion.

He is the owner, if hes gonna let the decsion stand then why cant everyone else?
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

because we think at least one specific mod (you've read the admin fourm) should come back.......some people are just invaluable and some people deserve second chances........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

because we think at least one specific mod (you've read the admin fourm) should come back.......some people are just invaluable and some people deserve second chances........

[/b]

So your saying that only 1 mod is invaluable?

He can have a second chance along with every other mod that was removed. Thats the solution I am proposing.

They can come back, and they can have 7 days to show there activity. If they get removed again they will not get a chance to mod the site again.

Thats the solution I am proposing.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

thats fine..........

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

I need partykid and scared to agree to this.
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

I think thats definetely a better idea. Its a way for the people who really do work hard to actually show it when the admins are watching. Definate agreement here.

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

I wish my former employers were that easily persuaded.

"Slacker, you're fired!"

"Hey, come on, I'll do better next time!"

"Ok, welcome back."
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

If Amy agrees with this then we will do it. As Amy supported the decsion to remove you, she needs to support this decsion.

I wish my former employers were that easily persuaded.

"Slacker, you're fired!"

"Hey, come on, I'll do better next time!"

"Ok, welcome back."

[/b]

Honestly speaking Im only doing this to get everyone off my back. There are far more important things to worry about then this.

I still feel and that will not change, that they had 2 weeks, 2 WEEKS!!

OH and before you agree, this is what the other stadff had to agree to.

I have always used the policy that if u cant be active, u cant be staff. Now no one is expected to live here, thats unrealistic. However with a site like this the members look to the staff for help, so the staff needs to be here. As a staff member I dont think its unresonable to expect you to spend at least 30 minutes a night on this site. [/b]
partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Rob/Leapfrog: I hope that wasn't directed at me.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

No that was just a general rant. <3
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Alright after further thinking.

This may be an unpopular decsion but I am sticking with the original decsion.

I am sorry but that is the decsion that was made. You guys are more then welcome to continue to help members on the site, you dont need to be a Mod to give good advice. Your also welcome to re-apply at any time.

I will keep this thread open, but I am done repling to it.
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

No comment, just disappointment in the admin team