Where is the new look?

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
Leapfrog
Veteran

Where is the new look?

Post by Leapfrog »

I believe Jake started MONTHS ago on a new look that would totally change the site. I was wondering where this new look is?

It kinda seems like everyone here has given up on the site.
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Where is the new look?

Post by Beautiful »

i haven't. im just busy with 2 jobs and a kid :[
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I am sure it's hard and very time consuming. He'll get there. I'm also sure he doesn't need the pressure right now. Relax.

And no one is giving up on the site. Stop getting your hopes up..
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

If people had given up on this site, they wouldn't care enough to disagree with you over the matter.
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

[QUOTE=Kit;491504]I am sure it's hard and very time consuming. He'll get there. I'm also sure he doesn't need the pressure right now. Relax.

And no one is giving up on the site. Stop getting your hopes up..[/QUOTE]

Not getting my hopes up, just noticed that out of the 25 forums the site has, 19 of them haven't had a post in at least 1 week, if not longer.

I assume, perhaps erroneously, that part of the job of staff would be to start topics and post. With as much staff as the site has I would think if they cared there would not be 19 forums that are inactive as of this posting.

Thats all I am saying.

I am leaving for vacation for a week, I set a challenge to those who disagree with me that when I come back and check the site, next Thursday the 9th, it's filled with new posts in most of the forums.

So I am at least trying to do something about it.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

ok, really, I see this as a subtle attack on the staff and the administration.......thats exactly what I see it as.......so I suggest you don't do it anymore before someone in the adminstration gets a whiff of it.....and honestly, I could say more, cause I think that I know EXACTLY what is going on here, but i'll restrain myself and not give you the power to have me warned or banned Alicia.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Why do you come on this site? Honestly..All you do is give an attitude. It's a wonder why more than half the people hated you from the beggining and didn't want you here. You and everyone else wonder why we get angry with you. Because you take low shots just to get us angry and then hide behind your power and your "Who...Me? I didn't do anything...I was just saying..." bull shit and everyone believes you. Then when someone else does it they get in trouble. We're not stupid. The only reason you're posting your little "challenge" is to hide your blow to Jake and the site. Nice try...Not working.. Least wise...Not with me.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friends,

No one has given up on this site. I assure you that the admins, supermods, and staff care about this site and the members very much. The administration is working on getting our site redesigned and there are also a few other ideas in the works.

Alicia, while I do appreciate your "concern" for the site, I do not see the benefit of you making such a post claiming that we do not care about this site. If we didn't care about this site or the members, it would not be online.

-My thoughts

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

It's summer. Things always slow down in the summer. It'll pick back up.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
anonymous08
Loyal

Post by anonymous08 »

when i leave, you can be concerned.

but for now, quit attacking my friends, please.
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

[quote name='Barbies are Evil;491510']ok, really, I see this as a subtle attack on the staff and the administration.......thats exactly what I see it as.......so I suggest you don't do it anymore before someone in the adminstration gets a whiff of it.....and honestly, I could say more, cause I think that I know EXACTLY what is going on here, but i'll restrain myself and not give you the power to have me warned or banned Alicia.[/quote]

What is this, a dictatorship?
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

*sigh*

Everyone just pipe down. I'm closing the topic.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.