Viewing Your Posts

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
Mugsy24
Loyal

Viewing Your Posts

Post by Mugsy24 »

I'm not sure how much work this would be, but I was on a site that had a forum that gave you a list of posts that you had started/replied to, so you would have quick access to track back to these posts. This list would be a part of the users control pannel. This helped so you didn't miss replies to your posts and it was easily accessable. But once agian I'm not sure if this would involve a lot of work or be practical for this site? I'm just looking for input :)

Image~Megs
Mugsy24
Loyal

Re: Viewing Your Posts

Post by Mugsy24 »

Hi...sorry- I just answered my own question :" (hehe thanks phire) Oops! Hmm, well maybe all I can suggest is in the assistant a place where it shows your which posts you have placed have been replied too?

Image~Megs
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

On any post you can click *Track this topic* and it will email you/notify you when someone replies to it. :) Also, to see all of the posts you have made in any topic, click *Members* and on the bottom click *Name contains* and put in your username to search. Also, all of the topics that have black dots in the center of the icon on the left of the forum [the blue envelope icons which tell you which topics have new replies] are topics you ahve posted in. Ta-da. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Also, all of the topics that have black dots in the center of the icon on the left of the forum [the blue envelope icons which tell you which topics have new replies] are topics you ahve posted in. Ta-da. <3
lol i was wondering what those black dots were for :wacko:
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

haha, that's what i'm here for :P
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.