Two Suggestions....

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
Jake
Loyal

Two Suggestions....

Post by Jake »

First, can we PLEASE install some different (aditional) themes for the forum?

I know it may not seem like that big of a deal, but I dislike the bright appearence that the forums posses, and I just want to rest my eyes with a darker theme sometimes. No, I'm not asking for the main theme to be replaced, I just belive some different themes would be a nice breath of fresh air :) I would even be willing to make logos for the different forum themes, if it were requested of me :)

Secondly, can people be allowed to change their title now (when they reach a sertine post number)?....again, this is a small thing, but I remember being told that member titles would be changeable once the icons for teams such as "member" and "moderator" and "supermod", etc. were created.......this is done, so can this get done? :)

Thanks for reading!! :)

-Jake
-Jacob Wilson
RSanchez15
Loyal

Re: Two Suggestions....

Post by RSanchez15 »

Yeah this theme hurts my eyes, Id like to seek a dark version.
Quotes & Such:

"When an Angel is forced out of Heaven, It becomes a Devil"

"...She is like an Angel from the Underworld... Or a Devil from Paradise..."

My Linkage:

Advice Central: This is my personal advice community. It is small but I am hoping you will help it grow larger. AdviceCentral.Org :D
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Yeah on another forum people can change their title and I think it's an awesome idea.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
RSanchez15
Loyal

Post by RSanchez15 »

Dont think an admin has seen this so I am getting this topic started again... Id like a darker theme so it doesnt hurt my eyes.
Quotes & Such:

My Linkage:

Advice Central: This is my personal advice community. It is small but I am hoping you will help it grow larger. AdviceCentral.Org :D
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

I'm just one of those people who likes veriety, and cant stand things like themes and such staying the same for to long. I'd loooove there to be s'more themes, so every one can choose their own and such. That would be so cool. Something darker too, cause i agree, the briteness can hurt after awhile.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Admins have seen it... so calm down... I can't say if we can or can't i beleive at one time Dustin was supose to be making new skins but i don't know what happened to that.... even i would like to see a darker skin....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

personally i like the ones we have.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Ones? We have more than one? :P

I agree, darker would be nice. Even nicer would be, after you reach a certain number (1500 or 2000, maybe) of posts, instead of getting those really long positions and stuff, you can change it to some custom title? That way, only the people who are on here a bunch helping out get the perska dn we don't have newbies running around with titles like "~~MaStEr *of* DaRkNeSs~~" or "SUPER ADMINISTRATOR". ;)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Can't you download them from Invision?
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake »

Originally posted by Cindy@Jun 16 2003, 08:50 PM

<snip.........at one time Dustin was supose to be making new skins but i don't know what happened to that....<snip

It doesn't have to be a skin specifically made for teenhelp.org because there's not a lot that needs to be changed in order for a skin to be "teenhelp's".........Just a few ideas for skins can be found here.

http://skins.ibplanet.com/index.php?act=main&id=5

Just some thoughts :)
-Jacob Wilson
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hey..do you mean theme as in the colours? i think that htey are fien...but i mean i don't spend all day on it...and i click back and forth...i dunno...i mean they seem fine for me..

and the second one do oyu mean names? like mine is jeffal15? yeah that would eb cool to change it but it would be kinda hard cuz then they would have to change all your othber posts so ppl could find them...to much work...just go along w/ waht they have..haha...
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Originally posted by jeffal15@Jun 23 2003, 12:55 AM

hey..do you mean theme as in the colours? i think that htey are fien...but i mean i don't spend all day on it...and i click back and forth...i dunno...i mean they seem fine for me..

and the second one do oyu mean names? like mine is jeffal15? yeah that would eb cool to change it but it would be kinda hard cuz then they would have to change all your othber posts so ppl could find them...to much work...just go along w/ waht they have..haha...

No no no!

I think what is meant is to be able to change status, like newbie, teenhelper, I'm addicted etc... But correct me if I'm wrong :)
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
RSanchez15
Loyal

Post by RSanchez15 »

I can easily make skins, I am making one for my site. I just don't like to is all.
Quotes & Such:

My Linkage:

Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Ok.. So no one answered or knows what I said.

But the colors are bright and it can't be that hard to make one.. My eyes are killing me!
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image