Suggestion

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
blackredbarbie
Loyal

Suggestion

Post by blackredbarbie »

Hey I was thinking wouldn't it be a cool idea to like have a search thing...that way not so many of the same posts be posted. Like.. for example...there is a search box, and someone types in "dry humping" and every post about dry humping come up. Wouldn't that be cool? :ermm:
I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time...
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Suggestion

Post by OverDrive »

Home | Help | FAQ | Search | Members | Calendar

click the search button at the top of the screen :)
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
blackredbarbie
Loyal

Post by blackredbarbie »

I feel lke an idiot
I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time...
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

haha dont feel like an idiot, i imagine that many people dont know that it exists!

and it would help if people actually took your idea and used it. you know? instead of making another post about it. that happens a lot in sex sex sex, so its no surprise to me that you used dry humping as an example. :)
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

hehe yes dont worry i only recently found out that there was a search :) i just love the little search box :P
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hey its alright...it takes time to find everythin...i had to post on how to add stuff to below your reply...haha...you aren't an idiot!