Users Able To Edit Own Post Titles/discriptions

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
RSanchez15
Loyal

Users Able To Edit Own Post Titles/discriptions

Post by RSanchez15 »

Well I don't know if it is possible with this version of Invision but w. the new one it is.

Could you make it so we are able to edit our own posts "Titles and Discriptions"? I noticed when we try to edit a post of our own, we are stuck with that posts topic, what if we think of a better one, or see a typo? It;d be nice to be able to edit our own topics fully.
Quotes & Such:

"When an Angel is forced out of Heaven, It becomes a Devil"

"...She is like an Angel from the Underworld... Or a Devil from Paradise..."

My Linkage:

Advice Central: This is my personal advice community. It is small but I am hoping you will help it grow larger. AdviceCentral.Org :D
four
Veteran

Re: Users Able To Edit Own Post Titles/discriptions

Post by four »

I don't know who can do this right now, but it would be nice when you mess up a thread title to be able to fix it.
NAAM
RSanchez15
Loyal

Post by RSanchez15 »

Yep... It'd be sooooo nice....
Quotes & Such:

"When an Angel is forced out of Heaven, It becomes a Devil"

"...She is like an Angel from the Underworld... Or a Devil from Paradise..."

My Linkage:

Advice Central: This is my personal advice community. It is small but I am hoping you will help it grow larger. AdviceCentral.Org :D
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

I know we sue to at one point... this is diffently a feature i would LOVE to see....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]