I Caught My Guy With My Sister

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Fai
Loyal

I Caught My Guy With My Sister

Post by Fai »

it all started one day about a week ago, I started dating this guy named Tyler. We were going steady, then one night, I woke up to my sister moaning. I thought she was having a bad dream, so I went downstairs, and there they were, Butt naked I stood there, and they stopped, and I was like...Oh, so our date is off for tomorrow eh? and he just kept going, so I ran upstairs and started crying. :'( I unno what to do....I feel like....dying, nothing is good anymore....Im fucking finished! Sorry for the swearing too..... im just,too upset! :'(
Fai
rockerchick
Loyal

Re: I Caught My Guy With My Sister

Post by rockerchick »

DUMP HIM! i know you were probably going to do that ne way but, girl, give him no second chances, don't even talk to him. He totally and completely betrayed you. But about your sister, you can't change family so explain to her how much she hurt you. If i were you, I'd never trust her again with anything. But you girls need to talk and get everything out in the open b4 you are friends again ( i don't know what kind of relationship you girls had b4 but try to get back to that, or better) Family is forever so work things out, and right now you probably feel like killing her, but sometime in the future if she shows some kind of remorse find it in your heart to forgive her.
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

Allo Fai...how are things? I am surprised with the title of this post no one has responded sooner. Personally, Let the dog sleep with fleas (meaning let him have her) because all and all the dog will come crawling back to his bone (meaning he'll come crawling back to you one way or another, maynot be in a day, a week, or even a month, but one day he will.) My first heartbreak was ruff, so my mother sat me down and said, "Amanda repete after me, Let them eat shit and bark at the moon." and i did. And it made me realize, they were never worth my time. So your best bet is to be an Indipendant woman, this has not killed you yet, so it must be making you stronger. Remember no man is worth a womans tears and when he is, he will not produce those tears.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
snoop83
Loyal

Post by snoop83 »

your sister??? how could she direspect you like that? have you talked to her about it? and that guy??? he deserves to be bitch slapped! u deserve someone SOOOOOOOO much better~!
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"