Help

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

MMTSurfer
Loyal

Help

Post by MMTSurfer »

well there is this girl i really like and im just so into with her i mean she has to be one of my best

friends ever but i feel a connection with her i mean im like infatuated with her well she is in Chicago

for a week but the night before she left she came over to my house and we hung out and stuff and

her eyes just made me wanna faint. she is so beautiful and we think alike and well all these guys

in my school are like "yeah id do her". but i dont like her like that i just want to hold her in my arms

and just be her boyfriend and one thing that is great about her is she is into having sex before she is

married and i admire that. i just want to see her happy with a guy and i want that guy to be me. she

is just wonderful she is like perfect in every way.

so do i tell her like how i feel compared to other guys or do i just try to convince her im her guy with

out that. but i talked to her after she left that night and told her i liked her alot and she told me that i

was crazy and that it was my head not my heart because i used to have a bad habit of falling

in "love" constantly but i really like this girl and PLEASE HELP
Daddys Girl
Loyal

Re: Help

Post by Daddys Girl »

Tell her everything you said in here. How you want to old her in your arms and all that. Tell what the other guys in school say and say thats not how I feel. Write in a letter . Tell her this is real.
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

I suggest you write her a letter or tell her to her face EXACTLY what you just wrote in that post. Just be honest with her and tell her about everything you feel inside.

I wish you luck darling,

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

The reason she doesnt believe you is because you used to fall in "love" with people alot before, right?

Somehow you have to SHOW her that this time, its different. (I dont know how you could do this- itl have to be something that really PROVES you mean what you say, and that this isnt just a crush)