Do I Yell Or Cry

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sttng
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Do I Yell Or Cry

Post by sttng »

Ok this is the situation:

Last friday this guy michael that i really like pretty much told me that i am to ugly to go out with him. This hurt me more than anything else in the world. Well tomrow at 4 i am going to a moive with him and I am going to confront him on this subject. I don't what to do or say please PLEASE help me i don't know what to do at all.

Peace out
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'In the end it all gets better</td</tr</table<span class='signature'sttng@myway.com thisisanactualrecording@yahoo.com

chris
JadeiteS
Dedicated

Re: Do I Yell Or Cry

Post by JadeiteS »

Wow... Uh. If he's this shallow, then don't let the fact he won't go out with you hurt you. Though, damn that was mean to say. If it really bother you then, yeah. Confront him, and talk to him. Say something like "Micheal, what you said the other day , REALLY hurt me..." Though, he seems shallow (BUT, I dont' know him, so i oculd be wrong) so i'm not sure you'l get the reaction from him you want... Though, why ya goin' to a movie with him? Or is he your friend? Because if he is, and hes true, he'll understand..

Hope I helped , and sorry if I didn't.
sttng
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Do I Yell Or Cry

Post by sttng »

thanks a lot the was what i was kind of planning on duing and yes he is my friend
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'In the end it all gets better</td</tr</table<span class='signature'sttng@myway.com thisisanactualrecording@yahoo.com

chris